Just made coffee with butterscoth shake

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Channy35, 17 October 2008 Social URL.

1. Channy35

Channy35 Wants to do this!

Wow! Wow! Wow!

To all of you who suggested using some of the shake to flavour coffee or tea - A BIG THANK YOU!

It makes having a cup of coffee in the morning enjoyable again. I never really liked black coffee. Now I'll have a small coffee in the morning with half of my butterscotch or vanilla - looking forward to trying chocolate in it. This is fun!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. paul1978

paul1978 DO NOT QUIT !

I am interested in this - I love my morning coffee. Do you have this as well as the normal shake for breakfast - or is this instead of the normal shake for breakfast ?
  4. Channy35

Channy35 Wants to do this!

I use one packet and make it up as normal then put half into coffee and simply drink the rest of the shake on its own.
  5. ciwti

ciwti Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers
    Think I'm going to have to try this - sounds better than just my plain old black coffee!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.