Just made crisps

bluemoon

Silver Member
and my oh my they tasted gooooooood!

How much damage would it do to cook 2 CD packs on some days? I usually have a muffin for breakfast and it would be nice to have crisps of an evening every now and then!

wow what pack you make them out of?

never made them myself or a muffing.. to afraid lol.... the mouse is good though :)

Hi

Its probably best to stick to one cooked pack a day, as some of the nutrients get lost :)x

Vegtable with extra chilli flakes and pepper!!! YUM YUM. and tried the butterscotch as a muffin yesterday and that was de-lish too!

Hiya,

I have to say I love the crisps, its nice to chew, lol..

I use the chicken & mushroom with some herbs & a sprinkling of chilli powder, they are gorgeous & I find the spicier they are the fuller I feel, even my B/F likes them.. :D

I am not keen on the muffin's, maybe I am not cooking them properly, but now couldnt do CD without my mousse's & Jelly

xx

Made the crisps last night and I have to YUK:sign0137: Defo must have done something wrong!!!:sign0007:
Will stick to the drinks I think :party0027:

and my oh my they tasted gooooooood!

How much damage would it do to cook 2 CD packs on some days? I usually have a muffin for breakfast and it would be nice to have crisps of an evening every now and then!

People say it is only best to cook one of your packs into something as the vit and minerals can get lost with the heat.

WHAT??!! Muffins and crisps......how, when, where??? :D
there is a sticky in the cd section have fun :)

my attempt at making crisps went really wrong :(

Do you recommend doing crisps in oven or microwave?? xx Thanks! x

I followed the recipe on the sticky and mixed a little water with the soup into a paste (think of the consistency of baby food!) then put little blobs on a piece of baking paper smoothed then into thin rounds and put them in the microwave on full for 1 1/2 mins (had to do them in 2 batches) then left them for a minute to crisp up and cool down and voila!!!!
Haven't tried the mousse or the water flavourings so I think I may get that next week. Does mixing it into a mousse count as cooking it?

When I was on lighterlife I lived of one large (all 4 food packs) muffin. I loved it... now I cant stand it :rolleyes:.
I did lose a lot of weight them but now I am older (by 1 year :D) and wiser (I wish) I wouldn't recommend it as you denature some of the nutrients... and I would probably get a smacked bottom if I did :D.

Back