just made hubby dinner I want to cry!!!

emmie83

I will get into that wedding dress!
just made hubby dinner! And am now starving!! Got leek and potatoe soup buy think I've put to much salt in!! Are we allowed salt and pepper??

Shouldnt need salt darling as most to of the soups seem salty already, be careful how much salt you have, it can cause water retention.
Your not alone in wanting to cry ,when serving food to other people,its far from easy, congrats on not eating.

damn that's two things today had a bar for breakfast (counciler gave me them) but am only on day 1! Now I've had salt!! I'm rubbish at this!!!

totally know how ur feelin. ive just finished makin dinner for hubby n feedin my 16 month old daughter. the smell in the kitchen is doin my head in so ive quickly come on here to stay motivated :)

damn that's two things today had a bar for breakfast (counciler gave me them) but am only on day 1! Now I've had salt!! I'm rubbish at this!!!

You are not rubbish!! You are doing it.. :)

Keep going ... It gets easier x

totally know how ur feelin. ive just finished makin dinner for hubby n feedin my 16 month old daughter. the smell in the kitchen is doin my head in so ive quickly come on here to stay motivated :)

Ditto supermummy.. just made my 3 yr olds dinner and helped him with the last bits and didn't touch it am here to keep my mind off food :)

Ah, it just takes a bit of getting used to!!!
I assume your CDC gave you a Sole Source booklet? have a good read through it, you'll be fine :)

I think I am going to ask my CDC for some Fibre 89, as I have been constipated, I can't stop needing a number 1 but I struggle to go for a number 2.
I read on another forum talking about CD that the Fibre 89 tastes extremely salty - has anyone tried it.

hi ive never had the fibre 89 because some one told me about psyllium husks and its really good! you put a t-spoon in your shakes 2-3 times a day! and it works a treat ive not had any problems at all since ive been using it! good luck!..xx

I know how you feel. We had guests staying with us at the weekend. I did all the cooking (i love to cook) i made meatballs and spaghetti, home made cookies, bacon sandwiches and a roast dinner with chicken, stuffing and everything. Such a good feeling when you have managed not to have any of it :) should feel proud :) welldone!

I know how you feel, i have to cook for hubby and 3 kids every day... it does get easier.

R there any meals he likes that you're not keen on. If so cook those more often and then you won't be so tempted.

Stay strong.... just picture yourself in a month and how much slimmer you'll be if you stick to it! x

I know how you feel, i have to cook for hubby and 3 kids every day... it does get easier.

R there any meals he likes that you're not keen on. If so cook those more often and then you won't be so tempted.

Stay strong.... just picture yourself in a month and how much slimmer you'll be if you stick to it! x

hey trimt,
what was ur starting weight? 10.11? how long has it taken u to get where u are now. i started last wk at 11.1 and am now down to 10.10. do u think the less u have to loose the slower the process is?

Can I just say that I think anyone on Cambridge and preparing meals for others are amazing. There is no way I could do it. You should be very proud of yourselves, keep it up girls. xx

I've used Fibre 89 since day one and have never had any problems. It is tasteless. They say you can even put it in your water but I don't I add a teaspoon to my shakes.

Hi supermummy, that was my weight when i started cd, on 1/09/08, it's now 21/11 and i've lost 38lb. It didn't seem slow to me to be honest. But i had already lost 18lb b4 starting cd.

I do think that with most diets, the heavier you are the quicker it comes off initially.

You'll reach your goal in no time! x

Back