• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Just managed to get a Wii fit!

Linzel, did you get it from the same website?

Becky85, I am worried that I wont use it much but I am thinking that for £70, I better! and I need to do some exercise and thinking at least this seems the most entertaining and convienent! I will post in about a month and tell you how often I use it. I am the laziest person going, and have loads of exercise stuff gathering dust, so if I use it, anyone will!
Hi Nade, Yes i had one of those stock alerts minimised that checked every 60 secs. It just came up that Game had some - so i went for it.
I'm "Miss Lazy Bones" but OH and daughter (7) will also use it. My cousins have it and they use it daily but they are stick insects.
I will also report back when it arrives.
My wii fit has just arrived - i am so tempted to get it out the box - but i'd better wait til old man and daughter gets back cos i don't even know how to stitch the wii on lol.:eek:

My is being deliveried tomorrow. Sods law I am not working from home tomorrow so it might have to be friday when I get it!