Just managed to get a Wii fit!

Nade

Hi All,

Just managed to get a Wii fit, 5 mins ago (at www.gameplay.co.uk if anyone is wanting one!)

Just hope it is worth it! Are they really as good as everyone says??

Linzel, did you get it from the same website?

Becky85, I am worried that I wont use it much but I am thinking that for £70, I better! and I need to do some exercise and thinking at least this seems the most entertaining and convienent! I will post in about a month and tell you how often I use it. I am the laziest person going, and have loads of exercise stuff gathering dust, so if I use it, anyone will!

Hi Nade, Yes i had one of those stock alerts minimised that checked every 60 secs. It just came up that Game had some - so i went for it.
I'm "Miss Lazy Bones" but OH and daughter (7) will also use it. My cousins have it and they use it daily but they are stick insects.
I will also report back when it arrives.

My wii fit has just arrived - i am so tempted to get it out the box - but i'd better wait til old man and daughter gets back cos i don't even know how to stitch the wii on lol.:eek:

My is being deliveried tomorrow. Sods law I am not working from home tomorrow so it might have to be friday when I get it!

Back