Just need to get back into ketosis and I know I will be fine!

Chelles

I've been a bit quiet on her the past few weeks. We went to Wales for a small family holiday and I had a break from CD. Probably the worst thing I could of done!

Had every intention to eat healthy but instead ate what I wanted for a week! Luck was on my side and I only put on 2lb!

My trouble now is everyday since then I can manage all day sticking to it 100% then when the evening comes I cave in and eat something.

I'm kicking myself every time and don't know why I do it! If I could just get back in to ketosis I know I would be fine but I just can't get there :-(

I am on SS and am currently no where near strong enough to do SS+. Tried it before my break and it was just a slippery slope!

The positive this is the longest I have ever stuck to a diet and I have lost 24lbs since I started (about 7-8 weeks). That's what keeps my going I think. I'm 4lbs off 2 stone and I know I can do that in a week if I could find my willpower!

Hi there Chells
First off well done on only the 2lb gain. Don't want to patronise you as I myself am quite new to all this but how about a few mega early nights or come on here to fill in the time ? Read a book anything is worth a try to take your mind of food, Maybe have your last pack a bit later ?
You have done so well so far and you can get back on track ! Keep positive x x x

I have my last pack quite late anyway and don't sleep well at the best of times but I am going to try reading or having a bath in the evenings. Something has to work! After all it's only a few days and then I know I will be back in ketosis and all will be good!....sounds easy doesn't it?!

Hi, im on day 12 of exante after numerous restarts. I did CD for 6 months solid without a blip about 3 years ago and lost 7 and a half stone but stopped a stone before target and have yo-yo'd between needing to loose between half a stone and 2 and a half stone since then(ive never hit my 10 stone target!). Its been very difficult to restart every time since the first, but this time I found it a bit easier. I decided to set an exante start date and then started eating an atkins diet 4 days before this. Atkins induction has less carbs than a vlcd so I was in ketosis by day 3. I then switched to exante when I was already in ketosis. As everyone knows that first few days of a vlcd are the hardest I found that this helped to ease me in as I didnt have the hunger to add to all the other pre-ketosis symptoms! Good luck. We can do it!! xxx

Wow! 7 1/2 stone in 6 months is amazing! Very inspirational!

Chelles - I know just where you are coming from - its exactly what I am doing. If it would help PM me and we can sort out a system of supporting each other through the evening. Coming on here is a great help , but sometimes it helps to have someone specific who you don't want to let down!

Upsy daisy - thats exactly what i did - but last year. I am so frustrated.

Good luck to both of you ;-)

Thank you setas xx

I am pleased to announce that my stick is pink and I'm feeling that bit better today!

Thats good- heres to another good day

Back