Just new!!

ciaomhe

Im just new here today, not sure what Im doing yet. I have been on the slimming world diet for almost a year now and am a bit stuck at the minute. was hoping for some ideas and support on this site, :)

If you do the Lipotrim diet I promise you you won't look back. It can be hard, especially in the early days but the best thing about it is that you can see the weight coming off and that helps you to stay motivated. I've done SW before but with 5.5 stone to lose I just couldn't sustain my motivation for long enough, especially when you have stuck to the rules and find out you've lost 1/2lb in a week! The weight just doesn't shift quickly enough for me on SW or WW. Also, because you are still eating, and you're allowed syns or extra points for treats, there was just too much temptation to cheat. If you do decide to do this diet you will get lots of support from everyone on here who understand exactly what you're going through and that is a sanity saver. Good luck whatever you decide.

Hi and welcome!
I just started last week,having never dieted before. I've been finding it hard but doable! If you have any questions, just post them on here and they'll be answered :)

Hi welcome im on week 3 nw it does get easier, with great weight loss, this site is great really helps me
good luck

hiya... ive been on weightwatchers before and it's a great diet if you stick to it... but as Cate says its hard to sustain your motivation if you have big weight to lose... my plan is to lose 3 stone and then go to ww or sw and lose the last stone and a half..... with lipotrim you dont really look towards food and treats etc coz you cant have it!!! I would recommend lipotrim but good luck with whatever road you choose!

Back