Just not hungry!

triage999

Gold Member
Is this normal? today I've eaten a 3 egg omelette, three cups of coffee, 1tbl spoon of cream and a belly pork slice..... And I had to force the belly pork......

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Me too! I had bacon and scramble egg for breakfast at 10am and didn't eat again untill 6pm and I only ate then coz I thought I should I wasn't hungry at all! X

Yes it's normal to not want to eat in the early weeks and some feel sick or off food. Really important to keep eating little and often of whatever you can though or body will think it's starvation mode. Plus tons of water! It will stabilise!

Thanks guys..... Just had stuffed mushroom n chicken which was nice..... Now water :0)

Wish I could say the same but I am ravenous on Atkins! Get really horrid hunger pangs too :( despite drinking vast amounts of water!

think I may be restarting my induction tomorrow as I don't think I've grasped it too well! doh!
x

Very strange!!!! I couldn't even imagine being hungry???!!! What are you eating? Post a few days menus!

Wish I could say the same but I am ravenous on Atkins! Get really horrid hunger pangs too :( despite drinking vast amounts of water!

think I may be restarting my induction tomorrow as I don't think I've grasped it too well! doh!
x

AM completely with you - have a feeling I haven't been doing this right. I have been on induction 1 week, sticking below 20g of carbs, but do not think I am in Ketosis. I have none of the symptoms I have read about on here; lack of hunger, bad breath/ taste in mouth etc etc. I have been careful to count everything and my only "cheat" would be milk. I have allowed myself a teeny amount ( about 25ml) in coffee but am limiting it to 2 per day and counting the carbs. Anyone any thoughts?!

and my only "cheat" would be milk. I have allowed myself a teeny amount ( about 25ml) in coffee but am limiting it to 2 per day and counting the carbs. Anyone any thoughts?!

Sadly even small amounts of milk stall me, and I love "baby" tea LOL

Guess it must be the Lactose... Not supposed to have anything ending in ose :(

Sadly even small amounts of milk stall me, and I love "baby" tea LOL

Guess it must be the Lactose... Not supposed to have anything ending in ose :(

Am devastated! Really thought I could get away with a teensy amount if I counted it in my 20g! I suppose I should give the cream thing a go...does not appeal one bit but find soya foul and cannot take coffee black

Yep hunnie, I agree - soya yuck.
I tried cream but didn't like it.:cry:

Some people get away with it - lucky so and so's. LOL

Just avoiding it as the weight loss means more right now. I need to be strict or I'll never fit in my wedding dress and so many people will know I din't do it too.... no pressure then :eek:

Cazzie26 said:
Am devastated! Really thought I could get away with a teensy amount if I counted it in my 20g! I suppose I should give the cream thing a go...does not appeal one bit but find soya foul and cannot take coffee black

Try goats milk. Loads less lactose with same milk taste! X

Cazzie26 said:

Try goats milk it has less lactose and tastes the same x

Cazzie26 said:
thanks for the tip; will definitely give it a try!

Not that easy to get though, if memory serves?! Or do supermarkets sell goats milk these days?

I get it from asda. It's is a red carton I think they only do skimmed though x

Back