Just Ordered 30 day shred dvd

lovelyle

I am soo excited to start it! Just a few questions if anyone can help, will this slow down my weight loss? becuase muscle is heavier than fat?? Does it really work? Thos of you doing it how hard is it??

I am going to committ to give myself this time each day to do it as I dont get much time for myself in our hectic house I think its the least I can ask for!! xx

I ordered it too! It may well slow your weight loss, but do you really care about that? All you're looking to lose is fat.... If you're worried about weigh ins take your body fat %
Apparently you need a mat, particularly if you have wood flooring. Can just use a tin of beans if you don't have weights lol!

I am soo excited to start it! Just a few questions if anyone can help, will this slow down my weight loss? becuase muscle is heavier than fat?? Does it really work? Thos of you doing it how hard is it??

I am going to committ to give myself this time each day to do it as I dont get much time for myself in our hectic house I think its the least I can ask for!! xx

Lovelyle, from the posts on the 'doing the Shred' thread, it doesn't appear to be slowing down losses. But if you're not used to exercise, don't go too mad too soon, especially not in the early days of doing Cambridge.

As for the muscle is heavier than fat thing - there isn't enough calories and/or protein in 3 packets of Cambridge products per day for you to actually build muscle so no need to worry about that bit.

Lily has a good point, I dont think it would be worth doing intensive stuff like 30 day shred when you are on Cambridge. As you body may end up canabilising your muscles because they arnt being fed enough to keep up with intense exercise. :/

Last edited:
I've order mine 2 - I got mine from HMV it was £6 and free delivery :)

Lily has a good point, I dont think it would be worth doing intensive stuff like 30 day shred when you are on Cambridge. As you body may end up canabilising your muscles because they arnt being fed enough to keep up with intense exercise. :/

Hi Hun

Just so your not deterred from the shred should u want to try it..,

Iv lost 12lbs at least since starting - 16inches have gone but I have GAINED 1lb of muscle xx

Hi hub made up you've bought the shred!

Tins and a mat and if you want weights but not necessary!

I'm loosing 4-5 lb a week so it's speeding up my loss

It's a fat burning programme

Xxx

ladies 1lb of muscle and 1lb of fat weigh the same! muscle is not heavier. it just takes up less space in your body than fat. so you could loose 1lb of fat and replace it with 1lb muscle and you wouldn'y go down on the scales but your body measurements would get smaller.

your body will not canabilise itself on the 30 day shred as it isn't intense enough. you also CAN build muscle on ss as i'm living proof of this! :D

ladies 1lb of muscle and 1lb of fat weigh the same! muscle is not heavier. it just takes up less space in your body than fat. so you could loose 1lb of fat and replace it with 1lb muscle and you wouldn'y go down on the scales but your body measurements would get smaller.

your body will not canabilise itself on the 30 day shred as it isn't intense enough. you also CAN build muscle on ss as i'm living proof of this! :D
well said xx

My CD scales shownmuscle mass so unwas thrilled tonsee I'd gained 1lb of muscle ad still lost weight if that makes sense!!

Excercise on a vlcd is hugely talked about

Personally I'd rather loose a little less each week but tone up and be left with as little saggy skin as possible...

As it turns out the weight loss has been consistent for all of us so please don't be worried about Excercising!

Obviously in moderation!

Xxx

Aaaaaah, it was you that outbid me on eBay! Hahahaha!

Good luck with it!

Xxx

Lmao!!!!

Shred bidding wars!!! Xx

going to write a post about exercise on cd.....

i bought mine from asda entertainment ( the online site ) i do not recommend them!

i ordered mine last month and im still waiting, nothing to do with the adverse weather just the fact that althou they say they have it in stock they acctually dont, they order it off another supplier

if im lucky i might get it before new years, im not gonna hold my breath thou

as for exercise on cambridge its all about making sure your not over pushing yourself so if youve never done any exercise then going and running 5 miles might not be the best idea but building up your fitness levels is definatly advisable

so as with any exercise for anyone in the world if you start to feel unwell ( dizzy, struggling to breath, in pain ) then stop and try a lower intensity next time

£6.29 with free delivery from amazon. decided to order one as i'm having real trouble getting to the gym lately, just kids problems and now dude has got chicken pox i think emily will get it too. so that'll be most of xmas without access to the gym.

Thanks for all your lovely replies ladies! I got mine from amazon same price and free delivery. It is due to arrive today!!

I agree with Lauren I would rather tone up and loss a little less each week than be left with lots of saggy skin!! Thanks again xx

Back