Just ordered!!

jayde1148

Gold Member
Well I have ordered my first mixed bumper pack ( I did it at 12:57 so not sure I'd I will manage the next day!!!) I am very excited but nervous because I have never done a VLCD or food replacement so do not know what to expect. But reading everyones loses and experiences here it felt like I had to try it!

Only problem is I have a dreadful cold and been having lots of lemsips so I'm not sure whether to start tomorrow or whenever it comes but go without medicine or wait until I feel better? I'm dying to get started losing! Any thoughts?? Xx

Well I have ordered my first mixed bumper pack ( I did it at 12:57 so not sure I'd I will manage the next day!!!) I am very excited but nervous because I have never done a VLCD or food replacement so do not know what to expect. But reading everyones loses and experiences here it felt like I had to try it!

Only problem is I have a dreadful cold and been having lots of lemsips so I'm not sure whether to start tomorrow or whenever it comes but go without medicine or wait until I feel better? I'm dying to get started losing! Any thoughts?? Xx

just did a quick google and there's citric acid in them, you won't go into ketosis while you take lemsip. Probably a waste of your money to start until you can manage without the lemsip :)

Good luck when you do start though!! I ordered mine this morning, but it takes 2 days to get here, so we might end up starting at the same time =P woo!

It will be nice to have someone to go through it with!! I still don't feel very clued up about ketosis, citric acid and the like but never mind I'm sure I will work it all out!!

It will be nice to have someone to go through it with!! I still don't feel very clued up about ketosis, citric acid and the like but never mind I'm sure I will work it all out!!

Anything with citric acid/carbs/sugar is a no no

Theres a sticky up there with "ketogenic food" as well which is food you can have if you are really stuck.

Coke zero, dr pepper zero is free (they have no citric acid) but a lot of people have said they stall with it so its probably better in its limits.

Sweetner TABLETS/salt/pepper/chilli/tabasco/coffee is all okay which can go in soups or shakes, and you can have the shakes hot too (i'm looking forward to my hot coffee shake the most) :p

hannata said:
Sweetner TABLETS/salt/pepper/chilli/tabasco/coffee is all okay which can go in soups or shakes, and you can have the shakes hot too (i'm looking forward to my hot coffee shake the most) :p

Thanks for the info! I cant wait to try a 'latte' I'm thinking if splitting my morning shake into 2 so I can have a latte before work and then another mid morning but not sure how to mix things at work yet so that will be interesting!

A lady in my office did LL for a year and went from a size 26 to a 12 but came off it Xmas 2009 and by Xmas 2010 she had put it all back on again and since then everyone has an opinion on food replacement so I'm keeping it quiet and hoping the soup made up in a bowl will look normal!

I know I'm dreading going back to work and them asking why I'm ONLY having a soup >_>

They know i'm on Weightwatchers, but I'm sure a VLCD would cause them to nosey and tell me what to do like always. Well at the end of the day its none o theirs what we do... I might start taking my lunch break out of the office and go for a walk or something.... the heights we go to disguise it, eh....

None o them understand how I feel because none of them are as critically obese as I am! And I'll be telling them in no uncertain terms if I get abuse for it :p

I agree! I've been doing sw which is a good diet but when you have so much to lose it is demotivating to only lose a pound and I feel I can never do it! Also I find myself constantly planning and thinking about food and I think just picking a pack will be really good for learning about my attitudes to food etc

Who cares what the office think!!

Back