• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Just out of pure curiosity....

What ages does this diet appeal to?

• Under 20 yrs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 20 - 30 yrs

Votes: 11 20.4%
  • 30 - 40 yrs

Votes: 28 51.9%
  • 40 - 50 yrs

Votes: 11 20.4%
  • 50 - 60 yrs

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • Over 60 yrs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I was just wondering what the age groups are here? Only because I am curious if this diet is mainly for those who have treid every other road to success unsuccessfuly in their years, or if it also appeals to youngsters, giving them a chance to knock it on it's head early in life? Hope noone is offended - it is anonymous as well!!

I sure wish I knew about this when I was 20!!

x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Last edited:
I like the age options - I am 30 so chose 20-30 rather than 30-40 hahahah!

Leesy
xox

Great idea for a poll, Blonde Logic. My LL group was around 30-55 I would say with most over 40. I think most of us had tried loads of other diets! It's also an expensive option so you have to be in a position to be able to afford it...so price may put younger ones off unfortunately!

Deb G

Silver Member
I'm 34 and in my group there are 20's, 30's, 40's and 50's - a real good mix! We all agree that we wish we had found it sooner - no matter what our age!

My group is mainly 30 - 60, don't think there's anyone younger and i'd say the majority are 40-50.

I'm the youngest in my group at 37. We had a lovely women in her early 20's but it was hard for her. She was very active and made herself ill physically and emotionally because she just didn't have the energy. Shame.