Extra Easy just overate

shezam

Silver Member
Hello all,

Just made a lovely stir fry with boiled rice (free) chicken, mushrooms, peppers, courgette, mange tout, baby corn & onions. It was delicious..... Problem is I didn't stop when.I was full and now I'm totally stuffed. Only in my first week.of the plan due to.get.my 2nd weigh on wed.

In hoping it won't make too much of a difference, only on 4 syns today and only 2 yesterday, I just don't know what happened, all week I've been fine! I won't be eating again tonight and to be fair I was starving, usually have tea about 5.

Just wanted a rant! X

don't worry about it at all, it was all free food!! it won't effect your loss I'm sure and its better to have a bit of a binge on the free and super free stuff than on chocolate etc

I agree with the others sounds like a little booboo but on the whole it's free so don't panic :) xxx

Please don't beat yourself up, think how much worse it could have been!!;) Wish my binges consisted of chicken and veg!! :p
xxx

I over ate on mums chocci biscuits the other day...id much rather be podged on your stir-fry than biscuits, i definatly wouldnt be feeling guilty. Dont worry aboiut it hun, theres times when just being "satisfied" doesnt work for me & i need to feel podged so I do, and its always on things like stirfry

Thanks for the replies, I understand I've overate on good stuff but the amount of rice I had probably cancelled that out. Oh well today is a new day, just had Bacon on toast for breakfast & will have a banana in about half hour, is this really a diet?! Lol xx

your doing great let us know how you get on with your weigh in i had a great week last week and only lost half a pound im hoping this week for a better weigh in.

Just remember, the point of the thirst superfree is to make you feel satisfied. Eating them half hour apart kind of defeats that. Although I think a lot of people tend to ignore the superfree rule at breakfast for some reason, but still have good losses.

I'm more worried that you aren't using your syns than how much veg you ate. Have at least 5 syns a day, preferably 10 x

I'm more worried that you aren't using your syns than how much veg you ate. Have at least 5 syns a day, preferably 10 x

I am finding it hard to use my syns, when i'm hungry i'll snack on free/superfree then its the end of the day and i've only used 2 syns. I've came into work with some chocolate today so will count the syns of that before I have some. Its hard to get 5-15 when i'm happy with the fruit/veg!

Thanks x

Just remember, the point of the thirst superfree is to make you feel satisfied. Eating them half hour apart kind of defeats that. Although I think a lot of people tend to ignore the superfree rule at breakfast for some reason, but still have good losses.

I understand, breakfast is hard to get your 1/3 superfree I think! will start having more cereal topped with fruit I think!

Thanks
Sx

don't worry about it at all, it was all free food!! it won't effect your loss I'm sure and its better to have a bit of a binge on the free and super free stuff than on chocolate etc

I agree totally! There are some days when I am just wanting some comfort food (I know I shouldn't - I still struggle with this) and I make a bigger portion of my tea rather than risk bingeing on something I shouldnt!

I agree about the low syns -

They are there to be had - and here is another way to look at things. If a doctor told you to take 3 tablets, would you only take 2? No - so make sure you follow the rules on syns as well as free foods, and Healthy extras. There are 3 sides to the SW plan and cutting one out is not going to help you lose more weight. Some people have to have MORE syns to lose weight.

Bizarre i know.

A way to get extra syns in if you are struggling, is to have full fat cheese, have a full fat dressing on your salad, have butter instead of low fat spread, cook with oil instead of spray light. These tiny changes can introduce 6 or so syns each time, and then you will be more 'on plan' than you are being.

just my advice though - you dont have to take it - and best of luck with your weight loss this week :) xxx

I agree about the low syns -

They are there to be had - and here is another way to look at things. If a doctor told you to take 3 tablets, would you only take 2? No - so make sure you follow the rules on syns as well as free foods, and Healthy extras. There are 3 sides to the SW plan and cutting one out is not going to help you lose more weight. Some people have to have MORE syns to lose weight.

Bizarre i know.

A way to get extra syns in if you are struggling, is to have full fat cheese, have a full fat dressing on your salad, have butter instead of low fat spread, cook with oil instead of spray light. These tiny changes can introduce 6 or so syns each time, and then you will be more 'on plan' than you are being.

just my advice though - you dont have to take it - and best of luck with your weight loss this week :) xxx

Thank you for your advice, I was wandering how to get more syns in without just stuffing my face with choc & crisps! its my first official wi tomorrow so gonna see how that goes and speak to the C about introducing more syns.

I understand they are there to be used. Saying that....... I;m only off the alcohol for the month on January & I have at least 3 nights out planned in February, i think thats when i'll be using the most syns! LOL

Sxx

Back