just picked up my prescription

toofatkat

Not such a fat kat now :)
Hi
Ive been on the forum for quite a while. Ive lost 3 stone with slimming world but for the last 18 months have been stuck going up and down within the next 1/2 stone.
I left slimming world and joined boots diets to see if I could lose more by portion/calorie/fat control. but no, Im still the same.
So this morning I picked up my first prescription of Xenical. I feel very wary of the side effects I keep reading about but desperatley need to lose 5 more stone.
Hopefully this will work. There is a new Weight watchers group started in my village so I might try that at the same time but I'll keep recording my diary on boots diets as it records the fat content as well.
Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Hello and welcome.

please dont be scared!! once you get the hang of things it is easy..

Slimming world and Xenical go great together with a few exptions, but thats what i have been doing, for a while, and so have a few others. (i cant say about weight watchers though, but im sure it will be fine also, just be careful like any other diet, that it doesnt have any more than 5g per 100g of fat :))

hiya kat, good luck with your weightloss you will do great :) x

Hi Kat - welcome to the forum!! I'm doing both Xenical and weightwatchers, and it's working well for me.

I do however get a bit in a mind muddle when I have enough points left for the day to be able to have a "treat", but yet the said treat is not a good thing to have with Xenical! I'm still trying to get my head around that bit, but on the whole, they are both working well together!

Hi Kate,
Well I'm only on day 2 of xenical, but similarly to you I do SW and have been really struggling with loosing lately.
So far so good on xenical, I've found so long as I stick to SW its good for xenical too. And so far so good on the side effects...!

hiya kat and good luck hun :)

you will do well on the pills and as long as you keep checking the labels you wont have any accidents:flirt2:

let us know how you are getting on cos we are all in this great forum for the same reason .

Last edited:
Hi
Ive got my first weigh in at the docs tomorrow, so fingers crossed, although its now TOTM which I wasnt expecting but hey ho. Its been pretty good so far. I keep thinking about Sw and whther I should go back. I do love the way of eating and Im not really into counting what I eat that WW do. I'm just thinking it will be extra motivation.

Jude. - Im an ex wiganer. I used to live on Mesnes Road

Woo hoo I lost 7lbs!! I'm ecstatic. Long may it continue

WOW well done!!

and double WOW about you previously living in wigan!! what a small world ey !! bloooody hell ! i drive down mesnes road every morning to get to college, how crazy !! x

I lived in number 2. Freshfield house. On the right hand corner as you drive towards college at the traffic lights. What do you do at college? I used to teach floristry there

well done on your loss - great start :D:D

woww thats crazy !! i do business management, at the new building on walkden avenue :) x

Back