Just popping in ......

Barb

Gold Member
Hi everyone

it's a while since i posted. Mainly because I have really had nothing positive to say on the weight front.:(

Then today I had a lovely message from Mini and it got me thinking about you all again. ;)It also got me thinking about how much happier i am when I have a plan and I'm making an effort. So, no promises, no declarations of determination, but...... I'm going to start making an effort. Cut out some of the nibbles that have crept in, try to get my head back in gear and see what I can do. :pIt's 'that' time of year again, nearly my birthday (and this year it's a big one) and then Christmas and I really would love to be even half a stone lighter.:) So, tomorrow is the start, I have 3 weeks till my birthday, when i am having a big party, I could have dropped 7lbs by then if I make an effort. :DThat would be a start. I am going to have to go at this in a softly softly way, I know if I make too many promises or too strict rules I will fall at the first fence.
Wish me luck Miniminers, I seem to be back!

Hiya Barb :)

Nice to hear from you again. Wondered where you had got to!

Well to be fair KD I have been visiting Alaska - so I've not been too idle! Had a fab time and interestingly came back weighing exactly the same as when I left. That despite 14 days of luxury cruising where if you stand still for more than a second someone finds you a seat and feeds you!

Lovely to see you back and best of luck Barb!

7lb off would be a lovely birthday present for yourself.

Love Mini xxx

Welcome back! Best of luck with the weight loss. You can do it!

Good to see ya x

hi barb, well done to you, good to see you back

sue x

Thanks Ladies, good to be back!

Back