Just realised..

LAINEY

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
Morning peeps!
Just realised something, and I thought I ought to send out an apology. After posting about my face-2-face with a cod worm the other night, and now having Ceri mention beef & pork worms, I've politely asked that no one highlights any probs maybe found in chicken, as my dinner plate would be rather empty!! Anyways, got me thinking how unfair I've been!:ashamed0005: Some of you may rely on white fish in your diet (like I do too) and have put you totally off (like I have too) and probably didn't appreciate my post. So - to all those cod lovers out there - I sincerely apologise.:sign0007:
Just totally totally wish it had been in a bar of chocolate, or a cake! Then it would have made avoiding those things easy-peasy!

Hope you all have a good day today - and sorry again for waffling before thinking! It's a common occurance with me! :wave_cry:

We could pretend that we found a witchity grub in a pack of jaffa cakes!!

Oh and I found a real diamond in a chicken salad !! (so eat them!)

M.

well u put me off cod for life but thats ok cos when i eat it its usually wrapped in greasy batter lol

Don't worry about the pork and beef thing. It's not a big problem what with safety standards and all that. Didn't mean to put you off! Sorry!
Truth is ANY food has the potential to be contaminated with SOMETHING. Chances of it happening to you are slim. You were very unlucky to find the worm. Could have been worse, could have been half a worm. Ha ha!
But seriously, don't want to make anyone food shy (even if it might help with the SS!)
Ceri

Ha ha! You guys make me laugh!! I'm struggling with my chatterboxes today and reading this thread and its put me off eating anything!!!

I think I also recall some big drama with fast food a while ago ... either KFC or McD's. Something to do with some gross mass on a bit of chicken. Can't remember the exact details but it has put me off either forever!!

ha ha nice one how not to eat choccy on a diet......
oh and the worm thing seen it in fish as i said in a previous post it goes from the memory and you eat it again. I eat fish 3 times a week cant be worrying about cooked worms. A bit of muck and worms are good for the immune system or so they say......

Ha ha! You guys make me laugh!! I'm struggling with my chatterboxes today and reading this thread and its put me off eating anything!!!

I think I also recall some big drama with fast food a while ago ... either KFC or McD's. Something to do with some gross mass on a bit of chicken. Can't remember the exact details but it has put me off either forever!!
Ewww! Is this it?:
Urban Legends Reference Pages: Tumor in Chicken Sandwich

OOps!
Editesd to say Lainey do not read!

i remember quite a few years ago someone had found a cod worm in a filet-o-fish from mcd's, did put me off for a while but we all soon forget about stuff like that :D

Back