Just Recipes!

But that's a lot of Garlic Steve

Food Item:Garlic, raw
Food Quantity: 1 clove
Carbs: 1g
Dietary Fiber: 0g
Net Carbs: 1g

love the stuff like to roast a bulb whole tastes mega so sweet missing it

thinking on Jim what limit do you work to in a day as i am missing OWL out find the nuts and fruit of no use to me.

Just casserole lamb from Tescos ;) that pie will make you feel bit more energetic :)
I must get started exercise regime tomorrow x

Ive recorded a workout programme on my sky plus so will see how i feel but might do that. Mark is on nights for next 2 so gives me a good time to start before joining the gym. Oh and might ask him to set up the Wii for me for tomorrow.

Yes come on Cheryl, get that Wii fit up and running. I haven't done any today (sorry Linz :cry:) but I've had a plumber here for most of the day and I wasn't about to start hula -ing in front of him LOL:8855:

Yes come on Cheryl, get that Wii fit up and running. I haven't done any today (sorry Linz :cry:) but I've had a plumber here for most of the day and I wasn't about to start hula -ing in front of him LOL:8855:

Ya big Wuss!!

Id love to see you impress a man like that Linz. Cant do anything tonight, not even enough energy to cook dinner. Will start fresh tomorrow when i have had a sleep

I know, I know - I'm a wuss but if my daughter is in hysterics there's no hope for the plumber - I needed him to fix my leak - entertainment was NOT provided :D

thinking on Jim what limit do you work to in a day as i am missing OWL out find the nuts and fruit of no use to me.

I'm on about 40 - 45 carbs a day in general now Stephen, I don't really count them much now, I don't weigh either, only when I know I've got a binge coming up. Most of the time I go by my belt, if it's tight I'm careful for a few days, if it's loose I'll eat a few more carbs.

I'm on about 40 - 45 carbs a day in general now Stephen, I don't really count them much now, I don't weigh either, only when I know I've got a binge coming up. Most of the time I go by my belt, if it's tight I'm careful for a few days, if it's loose I'll eat a few more carbs.

nice one Jim thanks

Stephen

Jim do you still keep the same fat intake ie cheese cream butter oil etc.

Oh yes mate, just added in a few more carbs really, the odd sandwich, chips now and again, stuff like that, my only real rule for myself is no more than one carby item in a day if I can.

Oh yes mate, just added in a few more carbs really, the odd sandwich, chips now and again, stuff like that, my only real rule for myself is no more than one carby item in a day if I can.

what like Jim a sandwich or just general atkins food, your such a help.

stephen

Just normal Cafe food really, I go out most lunchtimes and pretty much eat what's on offer, but tend to eat Atkins legal for Breakfast and Dinner.

I do sometimes have fried or poached egg on toast for Breakfast, but only when there are no leftovers from the night before.

Meat Loaf.

1. Ingredients.
1lb cheap fatty mince beef.
2 medium Onions.
2 Eggs
Fresh Parsley.
Worcester & Ketchup
Loaf Tin

2. Preparation and Cooking.

Finely chop the Onions.
Ditto the parsley.
place into mixing vessel.
Add Eggs
Squeeze of Ketchup
Couple shakes Worcester
season with salt and pepper to taste.
Mix thoroughly.

Place into loaf tin. Cover with baking foil.
Remove foil when 5 minutes left.

Cook for 1 hour at 180.

Remove from Oven.

There should be load of lovely liquid from this. I usually pour it into a pan and reduce it a bit and use it as the gravy.

Turn out onto a serving plate and there you go.

I tried some hasslat, I think thats what its called, kind of a meatloaf but pork and herby. It was really nice but also carby, do you think we could do this recipe with pork or will it not turn out right? And can i add different herbs? Any suggestions? (as you have probably realised im not a great cook unless is proper fancy cupcakes but im trying)

I've done it with lamb and with pork Cheryl, it's good. I'd swap the onion for scallions on induction though.

Yes I do Cheryl, I add herbs depending on how I'm feeling that day, :)

Colleen always says I never make the same tasting meal twice. LOL.

Back