Just saying hi - going back on the blooo pill

ken1969

Hiya,

Long time lurker well since last Wednesday - due to a mixture of meds and having DVT's in my calfs the weight has been sliding on and on so its time to make it go away with some blue pills and hard work again.

I used Xenical a couple of years back when they came out and they do work once you get your head into thinking about the "fat" content and thier side effects.

I have been doing my food diary on my fitnesspal to keep check of calories and fat amount - handy little site that

I will do a diary in the diary section
exersise is only stumbling block at mo at mo but getting better with the DVTs in the calf they swell by themselves even without walking

Well good luck and keep going to everyone who reads this - we all can do no question

Ken

hiya Ken and good luck - not that you'll need it :)

i think that most folks who come on this forum are deadly serious about kicking the weight - we'll help all we can. :)

do keep in touch ;)

welcome ken!

good luck with the healthy eating plan, its a great forum, everyone is really supportive.

myfitnesspal is great, really handy. feel free to add me, zosobaby.
x

Thank you both for your kind words :), this board is a great way of support - theres only so much a doctor,nurse, hospital, can tell say but seeing as we are all on the the Pill we no first hand so thank you again and I look forward to replying and losing :)

Ken

Back