Just saying 'Hi'...

Thanks, I'm one of those people that lose weight easily when my mind is on it but lapse back into bad habits when I get distracted.
I've been up and down a lot over the past 4 years but I enjoy sport so as long as I participate in something like running or cycling regularly i find it easy to watch what I eat. It's when other things get in the way I get demotivated to eat healthily.

I promised myself I'd get to 40 years of age at or near my goal weight of 14 stone, guess I'd really better get my lardy butt into gear. :rolleyes:

My heaviest was 23 stone early in 2007, lightest was 15 stone in April 2010.
I lost the first 5 stone by exercise and eating healthily (no specific diet, just common sense), put some back on, joined WW but I found it didn't suit me as I was exercising a lot, burning 1200 or so calories at least 3 or 4 times a week but struggled to eat enough to stop myself falling over. :D
I did a few weeks of SW at the beginning of the year which suits me much better, I can stock up on the complex carbs after exercise. I can't really justify the cost of meetings or online membership at the moment though so have just started following the plan again on my own.

Hi and good luck!

Back