Just sent hubby to get me a double decker!!

But its ok as I have the points left!! :D

I love WW! only my 2nd day but Its great!! I still eat what i want!! just not all of it every day!! ha!!

and at TOTM its not just i want a DD its i NEED it!!

Hope you are all having a great day too!!xx

yep; I indulged earlier; halved a big bar of cadbury fruit and nut with hubby; was yummy - weight watchers is def the best diet in the world lol :)

They are 4.4 points!! and my other favourite boost is 6.5!! yay!! x

A lot of points when you consider you could have a jacket potato!!

Apparently eating chocolate when full lessens the cravings. I don't remember the last time I had any now and I don't miss it!

I had 2 pieces of choc yesterday(1st time in ages) and it made me feel really sick :(, i wont be doing that again.

It was my 1st day on WW yesterday and I had a glass of wine and a curly wurly in the evening. In fact I still had enought points to have a 2nd glass of wine too but decided to save them. I think this is going to be my kind of diet!!

yes it is alot of points, and they could go so much further, but sometimes only chocolate will do!! :) xx

I love my Slimming World guys, but sometimes when it comes to things like chocolate (esp Boosts), I wish there was a little more allowance for it! Hehe, hope you enjoyed your Double Decker!X

Back