just started please help?

Ivana8

Hello, I have just started the total solution plan on Thursday. Ive just got some questions and I am hoping to get some tips to help me get through the day on three products?

I'm drinking loads of water but can I drink anything else?

Can I drink Coke Zero? And can I drink mint tea or any other herbal teas? And can I have any artificial sweeteners eg in a black coffee? And I know it sounds random but are there any savoury hot drinks I can have? Eg even just veg stock?

And from the vlcd range can it be any three products a day or do I have to mix it around?

I would also love to hear anybody's inspiring stories please? I'm 5'3 and weighed 12st 11lbs on Thursday and I would like to get down to 10st 7lbs X
Thankyou :)

Hi
It can be any 3 products so use as you wish.

Coke Zero is fine but you are supposed to limit it to 1 can a day. You need to avoid any drinks with citric acid in. You can have herbal teas so long as they don't have citric acid so avoid some fruity ones.
You can have sweetener too.

Hope that helps

I think the link twinmum posted will be really helpful for you, pop into the diaries section and there's loads of inspiration on there! Also if you start your own diary there's more people use that and everyone helps each other it's fab. Hope you are doing ok x

I think the link twinmum posted will be really helpful for you, pop into the diaries section and there's loads of inspiration on there! Also if you start your own diary there's more people use that and everyone helps each other it's fab. Hope you are doing ok x
Thankyou Becky, I will have a look now :) x

Back