Just started Pro points :)

MY ASS BIATCH :D
Just kidding...

Try making your own spaghetti sauce!
Tin of tomatoes 0pp, tablespoon of tomato Puree 0pp, and a shot of tobasco sauce 0pp - put in whatever veg of your choice too:)
ALL ZERO PROPOINTS! I'll make it for ya!

So thats what we're having for dindins next wednesday then;D
I'll get the recipe off Grace too for those brilliant nutella puff pastry things she makes:D two points a bite!:D

I posted a prawn balti recipe a couple of days ago - only 4 pp per person. Very quick to do if you like something a bit spicy

The recipe is one sheet of jus rol puff pastry, rolled out quite thin but not too thin that itll split. Then cut into squares bout 10 or 12. Add a teaspoon of nutella into each. Pop in an oven 180c for about 10-15mins till golden brown! There yummy. They where 2discovery points. Haven't repointed for pro points yet. But a tablespoon of nutella is 2, so say1 for that. I'll go work out pp for pastry :) yum

Hi Girls, I haven't started WW PP yet, I'm just waiting to recieve my starter kit. Anyhoo how have you found it? What has been your average loses. I cant wait to get started!!
Hopefully I'll have some good recipes to share then.

I was losing 1.5-3lvs a week it started to slow a few weeks ago and then money got a bit tight so stopped going to classes. Been very naughty since and have stayed the same-a triumph if ya knew the way I eat. But back on full steam until my birthday anyway haha. But average losses are .5-2.5lbs a week I'd say! Just keep on track and you'll be great. It's worth it. Trust me!

Hope you get on well to. Even today--after eating less points yesterday, I weighed bout 2lbs lighter this morning :) so fingers crossed. Wanna be down spline or 2 by my bday night out--sat so I doubt it :(

course you will Gracienoods! I know personally when you put your mind to something - you do it!
Anyway - its your bday today - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Back