Just started SW

Ariana

Wishful Shrinking
Hi all
I have just started SW yesterday after trying WW for a bit (got hungry lol and kept running out of salad to go with things) so I hope the free foods will work well for me :) So far so good. I have quite a lot of weight to lose which seems quite daunting right now, but I would rather lose it at a slower rate and keep it off than lose too quickly. Anyway, just thought I would pop in here and say hi! :wavey:

Hi Ariana, welcome to the forum.

This place is great for information and encouragement, if you have any questions ask away, someone will always be along who knows the answer.

Good luck on your weight loss journey.

Welcome and good luck xx:D

Thanks, been busy reading recipe threads already, there are some great ideas to try there! Can see myself having to go shopping again lol

hey! im new too! we can all do it together iv been on here like a day and i find the site so helpful :)
x

Hiya! Yes its really great isnt it? So supportive and seeing other people achieving their goals really motivates me.

welcome n wishing you luck huni :)

its a wicked group

xx

Hi Ariana, welcome to the forum and to SW, you will get all the support and advice you need on here x

Hi all
I have just started SW yesterday after trying WW for a bit (got hungry lol and kept running out of salad to go with things) so I hope the free foods will work well for me :) So far so good. I have quite a lot of weight to lose which seems quite daunting right now, but I would rather lose it at a slower rate and keep it off than lose too quickly. Anyway, just thought I would pop in here and say hi! :wavey:

Hi there and welcome i am relatively new too and I can honestly say it is a fantastic diet. You never need to be hungry and it really does work. Good luck and we'll get there together x:wave_cry:

Good luck and welcome

I too have started recently and have a lot of weight to lose (8-9 stone in total) I have already found this site an inspiration and its great for ideas for food aswell as support

hey i started SW last week waiting for my weigh in this thursday!! its a brilliant lifestyle i eat more now than i used to. and u get the chance to try out new meal ideas!! :D

welcome to the forum i hope you enjoy the plan :D

As the others have said - welcome xxx

Back