Just started today

J. D.

Hi! I have just started LL today.
Anyone started recently? How is it going? I already have a headache!!:sigh:
J.D.

Hi JD

I am waiting to start (can't wait). I've been told to expect headaches as a carb withdrawal but the people on here are great and will help you no end! good luck on your journey

Thanks. I have done the whole slimming world thing which encourages you to eat!
Really hope I can stick to LL.:rolleyes:

today is my first day back on cambridge, having done LL a few years ago, 22lbs have landed on my butt and tummy since then and whilst I am still a shadow of my former self I dont like the "rolls" and bits that wobble nd as I am going skiing with my gorgeous man for new year I want to be in peak condition and felling gorgeous again so its got to come off, so have had a pack and a bar and I am allowing myself the odd cup of tea/coffee with milk , I shall be having the odd meal at weekends when my man is here and if I can get my botty to my step class too , it should come off before christmas.

You will feel c**p for the first few days , we all do and just keep warm, drink lots and think about the lovely new and gorgeous you that wil imerge from under the "fat", having done it I can tell you that it is seriously life changing and I wish I had done it years ago, I am a different person and have a different life and its fabulous, you will never never look back.
good luck.
xxxx

hi x and welcome , i only found these boards a few days ago myself and they have already helped as i can read about similar people going through the same as me :D , thanks everyone x

Hi - yep - I am going to repeat what everyone has said - but they are carb withdrawals and they will be gone in about 3/4 days I'd have thought. Some people get them, some don't... but they do get better. Drink lots, pop some paracetemols if you need to and ride it out... the surge of energy and wellbeing you'll get when you move into ketosis far outweighs these crap days. Good luck xx

Annaphylactic, you are the double of my daughters friend also called Anna (aged 19) (spooky)
Sorry JD to take over your thread, just had to mention it.

Welcome to minimins, our freindly forum. Good luck on your weight loss journey. Hope you feel much better soon. It known that the first few days is tough

Thanks everyone. Have been using 4head like there is no tomorrow and have just popped my 6th paracetamol of the day! But I am feeling positve. :rolleyes: JD.

hi jd
just wanted to wish you good luck at the start of your journey
ella
x

Hi JD :)
Its my first week too (Day 5) Trust me it does get better, I had really bad headaches for 2 days and I felt sick and tired, but yesterday and today Ive felt a lot better :D

Good luck!!

Back