Just started!

Hello!
I am also on day 2. How are you finding it so far?

Yes surprisingly ok. Planned my water out to the nth degree ... managed 4 litres yesterday and am already done 1.5 litres today.

Lunch is YUMMY! Loving the banana tetras!

Water is pretty much the only thing I drink anyway! so I'm kinda lucky there that I don't need to plan my water intake as I know I can easily hit 4 litres a day because i've been doing it for years! lol

I've got 1 banana tetra at home, the rest are chocolate, not sure if i'm going to like it but I thought i'd better get 1 to try! The strawberry tetra's are really nice too :)

Day 2 for me too. :)
This time next week we'll be wondering what all the fuss is about as the pounds drop off! :D

Hope so Steve!

Ooh - not tried the strawberry tetras yet. I have three in my fridge! Chocolate is ok, bit malty for my liking. Banana is AMAZING! Super-cold - tastes just like a yahoo milkshae! (which I realise is an aquired taste! hehe!!)
I only drink tetras...so hopefully I'll like strawberry - so at least I ahve a variety of three flavours over the coming months!

Welcome to CD. I am on day one restart post Christmas excess lol.

Hope you all have fabby losses on weigh day

Welcome & good luck!

I`m on day 2 aswell and it`s going well so far :D I`m doing 810 plan though, Not SS

Xxxx

Good luck, Im sure you will do brilliantly x

Im quite new aswell...day 3! doing well so far! My sister is doing it also so its nice to have a good old chit chat to her!

Heres to a slimmer summer 2011!!! We can do it :)

Back