Just starting CD- so much to lose

ava

Silver Member
Hi everyone, new here so thought i would say hi!

Started ss on sunday so today is my 3rd day, going ok so far, felt very hungry sat and sun but kept drinking water. I'm quite glad i'm nearly 6 foot as i don't think i could manage on 3 packs a day!

Just feeling so annoyed and dissapointed with myself as a few years ago i lost over 8 stone, taking me to a healthy bmi. Stayed at it for over 18 months, then had an awful few years and now find myself bigger than i ever was and have 12.5 stones to lose :cry:

Just going to take it a stone at a time, have been reading the forum for a month or so before starting and have found it a great inspiration. Have fantastic support from my husband and family too so hopefully this is a new start for me :)

Now, just need to work out how to get a ticker :)

Welcome ava.

I started today, and know how you feel.

To get a ticker, google ticker factory, and choose your ticker there, then copy the code that it gives you into your signature :)

Good Luck
xx

Hi Ava, welcome on board, hun!!

Don't worry about looking at the whole journey just yet - take it in baby steps!!! In just a short while, you'll arrive at your target weight and wonder how on earth you got there so quickly!!!

Come on here and have a moan when you're low and let us celebrate your successes with you!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Ava

welcome to Minimins. You will get all the support you need here. We all know exactly what you are going through.

You are doing the right thing to take it a stone at a time. If you stick 100% to SS, you will have that first stone off in a week or two and up to two stone in your first month.

After that it should be about a stone a month. so you could be at goal in 12 months time or less.

Keep drinking the water. If today is day 3, you will be in ketosis soon which makes it easier as you will stop feeling hungry. You will still get cravings for food but you need to find ways to keep yourself busy so you are not tempted to nibble.

Good look Ava. You CAN do it.

Sam

Ps to get a ticker, just click on mine to go to the ticker website, then just create your own following the instructions.

Thanks everyone, the support here is really great :)

Good luck to you too rolo, when is your first weigh in, mine is fri evening

Hope this ticker works

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks everyone :)

Cant seem to get the ticker thing to work though

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks all :)

Rolo when do you get weighed? Mine is fri evening, can't come round quick enough!

Don't know what i did with the ticker, thought i had it sussed, copy and pasted it and then it said it had to go off to the moderators before it would show up. God knows what i have done lol :)

Good luck with your weight loss journey Ava ... at my heaviest I also had 12st to lose so I know how it feels but you've had some great advice on breaking the task down into small achievable goals. Someone said to me once that you can't eat an elephant in a single sitting (when I've got my 'eating' head on though, I'd actually dispute that - but you get the gist! :))

Keep us posted on your progress.

PS
I think you'll find you can't put a signature on your posts until you've posted a certain amount ... so get posting :)

Hi Ava

You need to paste the ticker into your signature, not into your post. I have had a go at it so it may well be showing there now :)

Sorry going to sound totally thick but what's my signature and where do i find it :eek:

Yay, think i have sorted it. Thank you all for your help and support :)

Back