1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Just starting Lipotrim today!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by ladypink992, 4 June 2014 Social URL.

1. ladypink992

ladypink992 Member

Hi everyone, I'm starting the Lipotrim diet today and I'm very excited! I have 5 to 5 and a half stone to get rid of. But I'm very motivated and excited to see how it goes. If anyone has any tips on how to make it a bit easier please let me know :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. GingerJV

GingerJV Well-Known Member

Hello! I am new here and also just starting my journey to the new body) Wish you good luck! Stay strong and motivated - these are the main tips))

4. Bubz

Bubz Fat Hunter!

drink loads of water in the first week, I mean like 4 litres a day seriously this will get you through... my experience is the first 3 weeks you miss food, after that you don't care as you see the massive difference in weight loss. This diet is worth it!!

5. Curlylocks

Curlylocks Well-Known Member

Ginger & lady pink... I dunno but perhaps u guys might be better over on the Day 1 thread? A lot of newbies like myself on there..,

6. ladypink992

ladypink992 Member

Hey guys just an update on the first week of lipotrim. I am done 10lbs. So in total im down 1st 7lbs :) Can already see results!! Did a small bit of cheating. Had a square of chocolate but wont be happening again. How is everyone else doing??