Just starting sw

warmhoney

Hi everyone,im kelly. Well just strarted sw yesterday as i been :sigh:for ages about my weight.Have done ww before but was always hungry on it so thought i would give sw a try as i know people on it who have lost weight and always say about how much you can eat.So going to do the extra easy as it will suit me better.Just seems alot you can eat lol.So would you say its better than ww. I have 0 energy at present and with work i not seem to have time for myself but hoping doing this i will shortly gain more energy.So any positive feedback would be good.

kellyx

Welcome to SW. I'm sure you will feel a difference in your energy levels. I have already and it's because I'm not eating thick White bread or tons of chocolate.

Good luck!

Hey hun
welcome to sw and the forum.
youll soon love sw when you realise how well it fits in with your lifestyle.
i had 0 energy too when I started but I'm feeling much better already and I'm on my fourth week xx

Hey hun
welcome to sw and the forum.
youll soon love sw when you realise how well it fits in with your lifestyle.
i had 0 energy too when I started but I'm feeling much better already and I'm on my fourth week xx
Yeah i just tired all the time,and i know its from eating rubbish and so at least you can actually eat on sw lol x

Back