Just Starting

curtiz88

Hello Fellow Dukan-ites!

Today is my second day of the attack phase and I’m feeling all right. Yesterday was probably the hardest because I kept on contemplating of this diet was right for me. My biggest problem was eating all the meat required, so I think I am going to have to find some more vegetarian options on my next grocery trip.

Anyways, the one diet drink I allow myself per day keeps me going plus the results at the end of the attack phase! :jelous:

Well done for making a start. Good luck with it - this forum has been a great help for me on my Dukan journey. People are always there for support and help which makes everything so much easier!

Hi
I started off by weighing in once a week on a Saturday but now we have new digital scales I can't help but weigh myself every morning now which actually does me a favour as if I have a bit of a dodgy day and I see it on the scales the next morning it motivates me to get back on the wagon and be good.

I love the digital scales, I had the old fashioned scales and each line was 2lbs and it was so hard to read it accurately, especially with my rubbish eye sight so made you feel like you weren't really losing but with the digital ones you can see really clearly even if it is only 0.4 of a pound.

Back