Just thrown 2 soups away as I couldnt stand them!

pigletpoo

Hey all, I am on the 790 plan (day 2 today!) , and was about to have my soup for tea - oriental spice. The smell was awful so I chucked it. Then made up a tomato - tried it and was alomst sick!!

I have eaten my one shake, quorn and veg today. But now I am 2 meals down the sink, and not enough to last the week - and I have 5 more soups. They are not very nice are they?

So what do i do now to get me through the week?

Thanks

Piglet x

Hi Piglet, I agree entirely about the soups, I had them in my first week and haven't touched them since! Bleurgh...

I'm sure your CDC would swap them for you, you could maybe even post them if you don't live nearby? Hope you get it sorted out.

Corinne x

Can you not get in touch with your CDC and ask if she will swap the soups for shakes, then you could buy the two packs you need at the same time. Give her/him a ring, it's worth a try.
I am not a soup fan, prefer the shakes, but it is just a matter of taste, there are people on here who rave about them.
Good luck :)

I didn't like the soups either but still wanted something savory!! I thought oh well, try the crisps and if they are a disater so be it.....they are lovely (I only have the chicken and mushroom).
X

hi piglet,

sorry to hear about your soup. im sure if you ring ur cdc she will exchange them for you. I havent had the plesure of tasting them yet :(

Sorry to read you didn't like the soups. I personally love the oriental chilli. Just had that for my third shake of the day. (Hope I've not made you gag :)). I started on the sweet shakes and only when I felt I wanted something savoury did I venture into the soups.

You really do need the nutrition so may be next time you really don't like something, think of it as medicine and down it as quickly as you can. Is that asking too much?? Hopefully you can swop the other soups for the sweet shakes. I know a pleasant tasting soup/shake makes it easier to stick to the diet.

I've tried the soups and the only ones I like are the vegetable and broccolli and cheese. Can't wait to try the potato and leek next time I buy my packs as I have the soups every day at work and could do with a change.

I really thought I would like the tomato and chilli soups but I too threw them away before even finishing them!

Hiya - sorry ur finding the soups hard to get down...:(

you CDC will change them - our Code of Conduct states that we must swap products or even refund if the client asks us to - within 14days - so get in touch with ur CDC asap !!!

there really shouldn't be a problem !

Debz x

i lurveeeeeeeeeeeee the chicken and mushroom, the vegtable one is nice too but i find they need extra water, i put 300ml into mine

I do really go much on the soups , but i just drank them... try getting sweet ones !

I love all of the soups except the Oriental Chilli

Your CDC would have swapped them for you!

I agree some of the soups are yuk yuk yuk!
But putting extra water in helps, the only one I really hate is the cheese and broccolli!
Good luck, I am always swapping shakes with my cdc!

Back