Just to say Hello

DappyMare

Girl on a mission
Hi all

Just thought I'd say a big hello as joining you all on thursday :), I've been a serial vlcd yoyoer since 2009
:eek: and did try juddd for a while but the lure of vlcd got me! so my weight has yoyoed for last few years, but this year i'm determined to lose the excess fat and also worked out my weight loss will be more substainable at Christmas on Juddd than a vlcd and after a lil health scare on S & S my decision was made, I'm now doing carb intro till thursday, So on Thursday starting on a dd:).

Can't wait to start and look forward to meeting fellow Juddders :D

Welcome!! Juddd isn't a fast weight loss but workable. You don't have to 'come off plan' for social events, which means you don't fall off plan and put all your weight back on! I vlcd yoyod from last summer only to start juddd heavier than what is started vlcd!

16 lost : 51 to goal

Welcome!! Juddd isn't a fast weight loss but workable. You don't have to 'come off plan' for social events, which means you don't fall off plan and put all your weight back on! I vlcd yoyod from last summer only to start juddd heavier than what is started vlcd!

16 lost : 51 to goal

Hey there, I do think juddd is the one for me, as not looking at it as a diet but a lifestyle change :D, with the vlcd yoyoing I actually went up to my highest weight ever, and don't ever wanna do that again so know from now the only way is down even if at a snails pace :)

Hi and welcome, vlcd work and they have their place but they are def not a long term solution, juddd is, you have to accept there will be fluctuations and 'weight ' loss will be slow compared to a VLCD. But its completely doable as along term woe which will get you to goal in an enjoyable way that allows you to have a life. I still have a way to go but I have been on it now since May and can't see me ever eating any other way, the DD s give you such a feeling of control I would def miss them if I couldn't do them anymore!! Strange but true

Thanks for the replys :) , have decided to JUDDD from tomorrow as gp is happy for me to do this diet, actually he's very happy, so starting on a down day but gonna have 10 days before wi as want a fri/sat weigh in, so hoping for a sts as come off a vlcd!

Really can't wait as don't see JUDDD as a diet! And it's so doable :) x

Good luck, although I don't think you will need it, you seem to have the right mindset, you will do great x

Back