Just to say Hi im back ss after 4 year Break

scorpio dawny

keeps on trying
I restarted Monday, my cdc weighed me but i asked her not to tell me as i will be jumping on and of the scales all the time. i just want to see my clothes get looser on me + i don't want to know how much i weigh. I just wanted to let you know im here :D

Good luck hun! I like the idea of nit weighing but couldnt do it as im a serial weigher lol.hope u do ok today :)) x

Thanks hun.have y done cd before? Youl hopefully be in ketosis today or tom :)

I'm not in it yet but I'm feeling great I love cd the results are fantastic and quick. It's just being able to get your mind into it. If you know what I mean. x

Welcome back! I restarted on Monday too xx

I think it gets harder ever attempt I make! I'm ok at the moment as most of the family are away so I'm only having to cook for my partner and 1 son. It's the anti-social part of it that gets to me, but I'm just going to try and ignore that! xx

I know what you mean but it will be all worth while and you will be able to socialize again soon, once you get used to being on it. Im lucky really my daughter and niece are on it, we are going to have a shake party lol.x

Hi

Welcome back, how you getting on! Do you know how much your hoping to lose or how many dress sizes!1

Good idea about not knowing, scales can become addictive!

Good Luck xx

Hi

Welcome back, how you getting on! Do you know how much your hoping to lose or how many dress sizes!1

Good idea about not knowing, scales can become addictive!

Good Luck xx

Hi id love to be a size 14 im a 20/22 at the moment. i find this way better as if i knew my weight it would depress me. After just 3 days my clothes feel better. How are you finding it? your results are great.xx

I started at around same size and id also like to be a 14 though it just seems so unrealistic at min.not sure why.im trying desperately to get into the 15s.i started 18.4 .hope ure both feeling ok x

I started at around same size and id also like to be a 14 though it just seems so unrealistic at min.not sure why.im trying desperately to get into the 15s.i started 18.4 .hope ure both feeling ok x

You will get there this is such an amazing diet. Been a good day thanksx

Im focused at mo so just taking each day at a time.every day we get through we should be proud x

Back