Just to THANK all of you! xxx

NEWWOMAN

I’m new…..to the site, of course not to dieting!. I have spent the greater part of my life dieting. By my reckoning I have lost the equivalent of five people…which sounds wonderful…..until I tell you I found six people. It is the residue of that sixth person that I am trying to lose!.
3 years ago I was diagnose with ovarian cancer. Having had chemo. which was successful, I was told I was in remission, (and still am Thank God) I believed that I had been given a 2nd. chance and made up my mind to get my weight in order. My weight had blossomed to a super size 28+ stone (I am 5ft. 7ins). In fact prior to my operation to remove the tumour, the scales would not weight more than 28 stone so I’m not sure how much more than 28 stone I actually weighted.
July ‘07 I started my weight loss journey (Weight Watchers) and managed to get to 14stone and 10lbs. which was great, but not my target. I have played around with the balance of my weight for the past few months until last week when I found all of you….what a super day that was.
This is where and when my Lipotrim story begins. Having read so many of your stories I decided to join you and start Lipotrim…..which I did. Last Friday I weighted in at 14.10 and today one week later I weighted in at ……..wait for it 13.13. I am no longer obese just over weight! Sorry you can not see my grin…it goes from ear to ear
My first week was pretty good. No major problems to report. A little light headed at times and cold, but that’s about it. I have to say I am not a fan of the chocolate ….to be honest I really dislike it. Here I must thank all of you for the information on the site. I found it ssssssssoooooooo helpful and appreciate the fact that I was able to find so many answers to my questions.
I look forward to ‘chatting’ with you and again…… THANK YOU ALL!
:thankyou:

Oh wow, what a wonderful story!! I'm so happy that you have been given your second chance honey and it's brilliant that you've started on Lipotrim as it truly is life-changing stuff! You will do fabulously and with such a positive attitude will be one of our many successes!!

Welcome to the forum, we're very happy to have you!! :) xx

D'oh!! I almost forgot - and congratulations for a superb loss!!! :D :party0011:

that is great im so pleased that you are in remission and wish you lots of luck with LT X

OMG well done on the weightloss that is fantastic i bet you are very proud of yourself you should be thats amazing x

What a great story and you are well on your way to further sucess on the weight loss front.....inspiring....

:happy096::welcome:
Wowser, you are one brave woman!
To overcome ovarian cancer (and the horrible treatment) and lose 14 st plus is just fantastic.
Welcome to the fab world of LT and Minimins and I'm gobsmacked at your 1st loss. Many congratulations to you. xx

oh my god - i must be due on cos hunni u got me all teary!!!

You did amazingly well on WW that was a vast amount to lose - u must have the patience of a saint and the determination of a .....determined thing? ermmmmm can't think of owt determined lmao :O :D

Welcome and i will wish you good luck on your lipotrim journey - i am sure you wont need it :D

Last edited:
aww that was a really nice post! im not on LT but wanted to wish you the best of luck. you deserve it and congrats on your loss to date now thats a huge achievement well done :) :) x

Wow, what a story!!! You take the bull by the horns and live your 2nd chance to the full ..experience and feel all those things wwhich you previously havent...and the ones you have but, in a better light xxx
:D

Welcome to the forum.

What an amazing story, I was overwhelmed reading what you have been through. I am so glad to hear you are in remission. You have lost an amazing amount on WW and I am sure you will reach your target on LT.

Well done on all your losses so far but especially your first on LT. May it be the first of many.

Good luck and keep posting.

x

OMG how fantastic is your weight loss you must sooo be in the Zone.
I am on day 5 and really finding it easy which I didnt think I would. I have not experienced the dreaded Hunger pangs so onwards an downwards.

Back