just want to cry

Well, im now down to 12 stone 13. So its going slowly but surely. I have been a veggie for a week now, I absolutley love all the food that i have tried (ive now had chicken style BBQ slices, and burgers) I cut the 2 grilled quorn burgers up, and put in a stir fry last night, that was yummy. Ive had nothing thats included, Animal Rennett, Geletine or Fish or Meat and I havnt missed it at all.
This coming well will be the big week, i just have to continue pushing myself as I have never been lighter then 12 stone 12, so if i can surpass that all this hard work not giving up malarky would have paid off.

I have also managed to walk to uni twice this week (thats 30 minutes each way), and i have upped my biggest loser workouts, but using 3kg dumbells, it hurts so much but is so worth it. Maybe thats making a difference too, well, whatever it is, it can keep on making the difference now. Ive had a tough week, with a guy im fallen for quite badley annoucing he has a new girlfriend, 3 weeks after me telling him how i felt about him, and after a few things between us happening a few months back, and usually I would have gone straight to the buiscuit tin or chocolate, not this time, I went for a workout. Ive also manage to get in a workout despite doing a 12 hour stint at uni in the library for an assignment that was due in Wednesday. i made sure i was able to fit one in, and it refreshed me ready to finish the assignment :) x

Well, im now down to 12 stone 13. So its going slowly but surely.
This coming well will be the big week, i just have to continue pushing myself as I have never been lighter then 12 stone 12, so if i can surpass that all this hard work not giving up malarky would have paid off.

Ive had a tough week, with a guy im fallen for quite badley annoucing he has a new girlfriend, 3 weeks after me telling him how i felt about him, and after a few things between us happening a few months back, and usually I would have gone straight to the buiscuit tin or chocolate, not this time, I went for a workout.

Well done you - I'll be rooting for you Kirsty getting those next couple of pounds off. As for the stupid man thingy: f*ck it. He does not know what he's missing. You are amazing and gorgeous and there'll be plenty more where he came from (fishes, sea, you get the idea). I know the old ego takes a dent but you will meet someone who is worthy of you. Or he'll realize he was stupid and "boing" back to you. Meanwhile you'll be that lovely thing across the room tossing your hair in happy abandon and fighting the men off. x

Kristy well done babe on the workouts, being strong with the emotional side of things/boy! And yes you can get below 12.12 ! Xxxx

Thanks Girls. Im determined this week i will get below 12.12 x

well done kirsty thats great news. I too have also knocked my plateau into dissaray. I lost 5lbs this week with JUDDDD.

Congrats xx

Congratulations. Whats the JUDDD diet? x

kirsty it is the Johnson Up day down day diet. basically you eat 500 calories on a down day and the next day you eat what you want (within reason) I am giving it a go and so far (fingers and toes crossed) it seems to have shook my plateau in to touch x

Well to update, i havnt lost anymore, i gained 3lbs after getting to 12 stone 13. I was somewhat annoyed, after changing nothing.

Ive now upped my exercise more At least 30 minutes hardcore workout, with 3kgs dumbells. If This doesnt work I don't know what will.

Well to update, i havnt lost anymore, i gained 3lbs after getting to 12 stone 13. I was somewhat annoyed, after changing nothing.

Ive now upped my exercise more At least 30 minutes hardcore workout, with 3kgs dumbells. If This doesnt work I don't know what will.

Hi there - nice to see you back. Stick with it and eventually you'll get through this difficult period. It might help to keep an eagle eye on your consumption and make sure your cals haven't snuck up a bit. We're all here if you need us. xx

Thankyou Judith. ive been keeping a food diary, never going above 1800 now (as ive been feeling more hungry since working out more), but im just going to have to stick to it I think, I really is getting me down, as its been since Mid Feb ive been on the plateu. x

Hey Kirsty, I find that 1800 per day is so near to my BMR that I have the disadvantages of being on a diet without the advantage of losing weight. I think its cos just one bad day undoes anything I've achieved and I will have a bad day every couple of weeks. I know that you exercise so you have a higher BMR than me so it might be just that your loss is very slow. Stick with it chuck. xx

Im now 12st 10. Never ever thought id read that weight next to my name. Hopfully this is the start of a new corner.

12st 10, well done! You must be so glad you have broke the plateau :). Don't worry everyone goes through this stage in weight loss. Mines was 14st 3ish, I just couldn't get into the 13's but you just have to persever and get on with it and your body will catch up! :) xx

Thankyou Kirsty. :)

Im just going to keep on going how I have been, with the workouts an hopfully by next week, ill have lost more, and well and truelly know ive broken the plateu. I had been on it since Febrary, so i now just have everything crossed this is the start of great losses for me.

Your doing incredabiley well too xx

Good luck with your continuing weight loss! Have you got a target in mind? Mines is 12st 7lbs for holidays so that gives me great motivation to do it! :) xx

Im now 12st 10. Never ever thought id read that weight next to my name. Hopfully this is the start of a new corner.

Wo0t, wo0t, you clever thing you. Well done - I am so jealous: I haven't seen 12stone anything for 10 years since when I did LighterLife and then it was only for about a week as I put nearly a stone back on when I stopped. Your plan is obviously suiting you well. xx

Thanks both..

ive never been 12 stone anything at the right time of my age. probebly when i was 12 i was 12 stone somthing.

3stonetogo- my original goal was 12 stone, then ill see where i go from there.. Still having all fingers crossed for next week and moving slowly down :)

Good luck Kirsty! :) xx

Thankyou. :)

Back