Just want to say thanks...

Carthago delenda est

Silver Member
Hey guys,

Unfortunately, I've decided to go off-plan indefinitely. I have many reasons for this but I just wanted to say thanks for all the support you have given me over the past few weeks.

You guys are great and have some amazing losses - I hope you keep it up if you are lucky enough to have the plan work for you.

At this part of my life, SW isn't practical for me. I'm not entirely sure why I'm not seeing results in weight loss terms, but I think I need a while before I can start afresh (again!)

So, just to reiterate, thanks so much for everything!

Carthago delenda est :D

Sorry to see you go hun, loved reading your interesting comments over the boards!

Hope you enjoy the rest of your summer :)

Love,

Ali xxx

Really sorry to see you go - you certainly will be missed. Perhaps drop in and see us from time to time? In anycase, all the best of luck, ZXXX

Oh hun... I'm really sorry to see you go - you've been great to have around and I've enjoyed reading (and replying to) your posts.

Good luck with moving through this part of your journey forwards and I've no doubt that you will achieve your goals - even if you don't do it the SW way (and there's no law says you have to!).

Do please keep popping by and know that we are here if you need us.

Take care, and thank you for all that you have shared and the support you've given too.

xx :hug99:

I'll be sure to pop by from time to time - SW has taught me so much about food and being healthy and this forum is too great to not visit :)

awww i'll be sad to see you go! always notice and enjoy reading your posts!
take care and good luck in whatever you decide to do xxx

Good luck hun. I was here 2years ago and went off track rather than off plan and I'm back! Will be lovely to see you back when your ready.
Take care xx

cant u stay on forum and chat with us?

cant u stay on forum and chat with us?

Of course I'll stick around! I just won't be actively following the plan at this moment in time :)

Thanks for all your kind words :)

Back