Just Wanted To Share ...

OMG GIRL .... WELL DONE .... :D

That is just inspirational, and you must be feeling on cloud 9 !!!!! **massive round of applause** :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::woohoo:

Congratulations xx

WOW!!!

Congratulations, thats amazing and a great insperation to a newbie like me - shows that it can be done!! x

Amazing! Well done - hope I can do as well as you have!

Thank you every one, I doubt I would have got to that 100lbs if it hadn't been for so many people on here sharing their delicious recipes & tips. This is a truely helpful site, so thank you all <3

Wow! I bet you feel great, well done! Any tips that helped you through your weightless journey?

Take it slow, a one pound loss is still a pound off. You see so many people on here beating themselves up because they've lost 1lb or 0.5lbs, but a loss is a loss and it's all in the right direction.
Try out loads of different recipes from here, or adapt them to yourself & if you need help, just come on here and ask for it.

Amazing! Can I ask how long its taken you? Obviously I am hoping to replicate your success!

I started on the 1st of January 2010, so 11 months & a half. I don't go to class, I do it off my own back :)

that's absolutely brilliant - VERY well done you!

Back