Just wanted to talk...no need to listen

tiggywinkle

Sorry for this non cd related post but just wanted to say how I am feeling to someone as I can't tell my friend or hubby as I don't want them worrying more than is necessary.
On holiday with a friend (husband and kids at home) and I am in hospital. I was taken in yesterday with abdominal pain and have cholecystitis ( infection in gall bladder). I am on a drip, painkillers and antibiotics and feel ok tho no food since yesterday. Maybe some food tomorrow but the doc wants to take it slowly incase it gets worse and then he would have to operate.
I have no pain now but am starting to feel a but low and just want to be home and well. The hospital and staff here are very good but being so far away from makes it tough on everyone.
To think I was worried about putting on to much weight being off plan! Lol seems like I might even lose.
Trying to feel positive but the day is long and your mind does get silly. X

Hey Tiggs! Get well soon, take the opportunity to rest, watch bad TV, and heal, love the positive attitude of weight loss but you must eat if you are on meds, the diet is always there to come back on x

Sirhowybird said:
Hey Tiggs! Get well soon, take the opportunity to rest, watch bad TV, and heal, love the positive attitude of weight loss but you must eat if you are on meds, the diet is always there to come back on x

Thank you x
Docs orders on the no eating tho! Pants. :(

You poor love. Are you abroad? Oh that sounds so painful. Don't do the diet, you need to eat sensibly when you're so I'll surely? Get your strength and health back, the diet will be waiting for you x
I hope you're better soon x

Week 1, -7lb | Week 2, - 2lb (different scales, new CDC) | Week 3, -4lb

kellmo said:
You poor love. Are you abroad? Oh that sounds so painful. Don't do the diet, you need to eat sensibly when you're so I'll surely? Get your strength and health back, the diet will be waiting for you x
I hope you're better soon x

Thank you. Yes abroad so it makes it all the more difficult but staff really nice. Just missing my kids. :(

I bet you are. X x I would too and I can't imagine how tough it is. Get well soon x

Oh no Tiggy that's terrible :( I really really hope you start to feel better soon so you can get home to your family. So sorry xxx

Oh dear! I can't imagine being admitted to hospital abroad! I don't have much advice but I really hope you're feeling better soon. We are all here if you need any support :)

Oh no hope you get better real soon x x x x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Thanks for all your kind words. I feel much better today and have been allowed to have some soup! Not sure when I will get out but due to fly home wed. Have been keeping myself busy withe mr grey today.......oh my! Xxx

Hope you get well soon! :( xx

tiggywinkle said:
Thanks for all your kind words. I feel much better today and have been allowed to have some soup! Not sure when I will get out but due to fly home wed. Have been keeping myself busy withe mr grey today.......oh my! Xxx

Don't read mr grey lol that will definitely raise your blood pressure xx hope u feel better soon
Ps - do any of the doctors remind u of mr grey ??! Lol

harassed_mother said:
Don't read mr grey lol that will definitely raise your blood pressure xx hope u feel better soon
Ps - do any of the doctors remind u of mr grey ??! Lol

Sadly (or gladly) none of the doctors or even male nurses (which there are a few) remind me of mr grey. X

:-( sorry your feeling poorly.....Mr Grey will make it better.

Once you pick it up very hard to put it down...half way through book 3 for me
x

Get better soon and keep your chin up !

Your health comes first!! xxx

Back