Just won £521!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmmm elle - even my mum is telling me that!! LOL
Sarah-lou ... nearly chezza?!! how much does she weigh?!!! LOL

OMG guys - today is finally here - graduation :( Am very sad but very nervous but yet excited and happy ... im a mixed bag today i tell ya!! LOL

enjoy your day! i graduated 2 years ago and it was brilliant! really weird being all in the outfit tho - those mortar boards are a bit odd! take hair grips!!

well apparantly she weighs about 7.5 stone so you were only a few weeks short of that! although i did read in heat or something similar that she has "piled on weight" :eek: lately and was now up to 8.5 stone. i tell ya that stuff makes my blood boil sometimes! xx

LOL sl ... 8.5 stone .. wow thats really piled on hasnt it!!! *sarcasism!*

I dont have any hair grips ... omg now i am very worried my hat is guna fall off and im guna trip up on the stage in front of everyone ... ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

do not panic about the hair grips!! sometimes they have them there for this very reason but if they dont just make sure you try it on and go back if it's too loose! and if it's too tight coz otherwise in some of your photos you'll have a really attractive line across your forehead - like i did :mad:

When i read the post I was half expecting to read at the bottom

"Now for only £10 I will tell you my secrets so you can win £521!!"

.... she has "piled on weight" :eek: lately and was now up to 8.5 stone. i tell ya that stuff makes my blood boil sometimes! xx

lol, i feel exactly the same way. like when you see that someone has "ballooned up to a size 14/16" - always used to really annoy me...

Ooh, i've almost lost a 'fat' cheryl cole too (chance'd be a fine thing, talentless superfluous bint :rolleyes:)

Brilliant well done you :D :D whatever you decide to do with the money I am sure it will be the right decision.

Gratz xx

Buy a plane ticket for your summer hols next year! :D then you'll have something to look forward to! :D:D:D

Back