KaDee - Reporting for weigh in

KaDee

Well not today but I'm really quite nervous about tomorrow, I know in theory that I must have lost some because as of yesterday I'm in a size smaller jeans but like last week I keep thinking, there's no way I can eat this much food and still lose weight and I've got so much weight to lose!!

I lost 10lbs last weigh in and I'm hoping for at least 2lbs tomorrow.

well done on last weeks 10lb and good luck for tomorrow!

Ok, so I STS this week!! I don't understand why, I'm eating my points and doing between 20 & 30 mins on a treadmill every night, this is only my 2nd week. It's very .....................disheartening?!

probably gained some muscle on the treadmill and/or water retention as you need to drink ALOT more water when doing exercise every night. like an extra litre atleast

Thanks for the replies, I know a STS is so much better than gaining, but I went on to cheat a little after that, I'm back on track now and as of Friday have lost 19lbs in total since I started :). 2lbs a week on average, which is very good in my eyes!!! My 3 year old kept telling me my body was all squishy yesterday, hopefully she won't be able to say that this time next year!
I have upped my water intake now, but would you say 2 litres a day is right?

Well done on the weight loss you are doing great. 2 litres of water a day is fab. I'm lucky that I find it easy to drink so much water cos I dont like hot drinks.

Good luck and keep up the good work

Thank you Vanda. I don't like hot drinks either, do you get a funny look when you tell people that too?!

Thank you Vanda. I don't like hot drinks either, do you get a funny look when you tell people that too?!

Very much so, its as if it is a crime against the nation not to like tea or coffee :). I can enjoy the odd hot chocolate or my favourite hot ribena but only if I am very cold.

Back