karate ok

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by barbiegirl, 23 May 2008 Social URL.

1. barbiegirl

barbiegirl Full Member

Diet:
    weight watchers
    good day to all you fab people , karate class last nite was fine had plenty of energy ate my meal ,before i went n had tetra when i got back . waiting for totm, so scales not up to much :sigh: but im sure it will all be ok afterwards .gona start my water now n do a bit of cleaning:wave_cry: later my lovelies .xxxxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ninja-princess

ninja-princess Member

karate

Hey Barbiegirl!

I do karate too. Im on week 2 LL and I was a bit concerned about the whole thing about strenuous exercise. I do karate 2 times a week, but now have to start going 3 times a week because of an upcoming grading I have later in the year.

I lost 11 lbs in first week. 3 days into week 2 and no shift on the scales whatsoever.

Have drop-in tonight, a bit worried.....

ninja-princess

4. barbiegirl

barbiegirl Full Member

Diet:
    weight watchers
    11 pound loss is fab, what belt are you grading for hun? drink plenty dont over work yourself . good luck tonite xxxxxx

5. dietingqueen

dietingqueen Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    5st8lb(33.91%)
    Diet:
    weight Watchers now but did LL/CD
    I do kick boxing.... I found the running a bit draining when SS but other than that the class was fab!

6. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(30.4%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    I do karate and kickboxing 5-6 hours a week. I have a grading for both next week, hour and a half each!

Good luck for your grading Ninja Princess. What are you grading for?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.