Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

karate ok

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by barbiegirl, 23 May 2008 Social URL.

1. barbiegirl

barbiegirl Full Member

Diet:
    weight watchers
    good day to all you fab people , karate class last nite was fine had plenty of energy ate my meal ,before i went n had tetra when i got back . waiting for totm, so scales not up to much :sigh: but im sure it will all be ok afterwards .gona start my water now n do a bit of cleaning:wave_cry: later my lovelies .xxxxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ninja-princess

ninja-princess Member

karate

Hey Barbiegirl!

I do karate too. Im on week 2 LL and I was a bit concerned about the whole thing about strenuous exercise. I do karate 2 times a week, but now have to start going 3 times a week because of an upcoming grading I have later in the year.

I lost 11 lbs in first week. 3 days into week 2 and no shift on the scales whatsoever.

Have drop-in tonight, a bit worried.....

ninja-princess

4. barbiegirl

barbiegirl Full Member

Diet:
    weight watchers
    11 pound loss is fab, what belt are you grading for hun? drink plenty dont over work yourself . good luck tonite xxxxxx

5. dietingqueen

dietingqueen Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    5st8lb(33.91%)
    Diet:
    weight Watchers now but did LL/CD
    I do kick boxing.... I found the running a bit draining when SS but other than that the class was fab!

6. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(33.2%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    I do karate and kickboxing 5-6 hours a week. I have a grading for both next week, hour and a half each!

Good luck for your grading Ninja Princess. What are you grading for?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.