Hi

I think I need to start one of these Diarys ! So here goes

Bit of background on me

August 2007 - It was my 30th Birthday and weighed 18 stone 8 lb
My Other half proposed :)
October 2007 - Set a wedding date and decided to lose weight for my dream dress
May 2009 - Got married having lost 6 stone and 6 lbs new weight 12 stone 2 lb
June 2009 - came back from honeymoon - 10lbs heavier ! oops
June 2009 - june 2010 - Gained weight - very slowly !
June 2010 - Started To Try for a baby
June 2011 - Still No sign of a baby - comfort ate again hospital appointments for Possible Fertlity Treatment and stress of Not conceiving
Dec 2011 - Fell Pregnant at 14 Stone
Jan 2011 - Weighted 14 stone 7lb at Midwife appointment
Feb 2012 - Miscarried and 10+3 weeks - lost weigh
Feb 2012 - Weighted 14 stone after miscarriage
April 2012 - July 2012 - comfort ate to 15 stone 8lb
Currently - still trying for the most illusive baby ever!!!! So Damn Emotional :cry:

So here I am on TFR lipotrim wondering what on earth I have got myself into and very annoyed I have got myself into this situation!

Day 1 not too bad
Day 2 also not too bad did have a headache
Day 3 felt awful heachache and exhausted
Day 4 felt really awful - found this website and it helped me through the next 3 days:)
Day 5 started to feel a little better - no headache not so hungry
day 6 - went for weigh in and lost just over 7.5 lb they weigh me in Kgs at pharamacy so I am rounding to the closest lb
Day 7 - shopping day in Town was really hard exhausting walking for about 6 hours had a cry in the middle of the shops I felt so awful also my birthday shopping didn't go well either which did not help
Day 8 - OH MY GOSH seriously worst day yet I just feel so sick all the time stomach growling about 10 minutes after each shake
Almost gave up really really felt like death at times - hubby was eating his food and I just wanted it all of it and he's even eating food I dont like so I dont feel to bad but I would have eaten it given the chance

I did 2 silly things yesterday thou as I am being so honest
1 - i ate a tiny 10pence piece size piece of plain chicken out the fridge
2 - i ate a tiny little piece of sausage that was the dogs treat she wouldnt come in from the garden and before I realised wgat i was doing i was munching the tinest piece of sausage ! What on earth am I doing:confused::confused:

I hope some of you can relate to any part of my diary I would so love to hear from you

Its the stories on here that are getting me through the day

Day 9 - TODAY !!! feeling ok at the moment writing this has taken 30 minutes so I am getting closer to the lunch time shake !!!

Hope it starts getting better for you, some people breeze tnrough it but for others its a bit harder, I know I never had the energy that a lot of people talk about. I have had four weeks off and will be back on it on friday so nervous about that. Dont know about the sausage but the chicken shouldn't have done any damage, good luck

Day 10

Started the day feeling fine and have to say today Is possibly the best I have felt !
Had shake at 8 then lunch time strawberry at 1.30

plenty of water and a few coffee's and the sick feeling I have contantly had seems to have subsided :)

Havent told any one I'm on this diet except my hubby and spoke to my mom last night , we are off to see Dirty Dancing a week saturday and she wants to go for food pre-theatre there 7 of us going so she asked me to look at the possibilities and get some thing booked will be gutted to be booking a table for them all minus me will have to tell her at some point I am not going

I am now craving a crusty cheese sandwich :(

Day 10 continued

So I had a little blip oops - I had 2 tiny pieces of fudge was having a low moment and some one had brought them back off there holidays so they were in bowl on the side oh dear however after I ate them I strangely felt better

Any way I am going to forget this tiny Blip the rest of the day I was 100% and feeling much more human !

I had to go to pharamcy to pick some more shakes on my way home from work and whilst I was there I jumped on the scales to see if any more has come off and i happy to say the numbers have gone down again by 3.5 lb ! :)

I dont have any scales at home so im not obssessed with weighing myself unlike my mom who weighs her self 4 times a day - lol I did weigh myself when I had scales in the house but we had glass ones and hubby dropped his aftershave bottle on them and they smashed and we have never replaced them which I think is a good think cause they can alter my mood very quickly

Day 11

Got up feeling fine today the sick feeling has totally gone only getting hungry as shake time approaches and have more energy

Shake 1 had at 8.00

had a few coffees and water so far and feeling very positive knowing I have lost 11 lb in 11 Days !!!
looing forward to weigh in on friday now :D:D

Also no hubby home for next 3 nights so no smell of food cooking in the house which I am sure will also help me !

Day 11 - well I was 100%

however I am not sure how as I almost caved twice ! and felt terrible for most of the day I
can not stop thinking about food :( to the point I almost stopped at a shop to buy some but I did a massive mental battle with myself and drove on past

Day 12 - I have made a descision that I can not carry on feeling like this any more so I am going to have my weigh in tomorrow and well I can not continue on TFR so will discuss with the pharmacy what my options are

Feeling very low about this decision and a bit of a failure :sigh:

I am more obssessed with thinking about food than EVEr !!! even before I started, think its actually made me worse

I will still definatley need to lose a stone more after tomorrow but would rather do it exercising and eating salad than constantly feeling so hungry I want to chew off my own arm even 20 minutes after a shake I feel like I want to have another one

A postitive on the other hand I realised I can go with out milk - been drinking lots of black coffee these last 2 weeks and dont mind it at all and I think I have a milk intolerance anyway

My greatest respect goes out to all the people on here that have stuck to a TFR for weeks on end you have some will power and the mental ability to go through the pain barriers

GUTTED I found this so hard I knew it would be but the sheer lack of energy and feeling sick all the time just wont go

Sorry to hear you have to come off it, I did four weeks before I had a planned break but I have to say that I had no energy at all during it, thankfully wasn't feeling sick, just so tired and a bit of a foggy head my month break is over tomorrow thank god cos iy was a month of birthdays anniversaries weekend away and will be lucky if I only put on 1/2 stone, hoping this time I will have the energy everyone raves about. Good luck with whatever method you choose

Oh I'm so sorry to hear you feel like that bagnallina :( if you are that unhappy from doing this then you should perhaps stop. I'm on day 10 now, got a fuzzy head I keep getting confused, very strange. I've thought about only doing 3 weeks of this and then doing refeed and maintenance but we'll see. You've done amazing to get this far so you should be proud of yourself!! Let me know what you decide to do xx

Back