Katie's very scenic route to goal!

Kater-tater

Gold Member
Hi there,
Ive been all over the boards doing SW and weightwatchers but nothing seems to suit me for longer than a week. So here I am trying out CC.
Hopefully I can squeeze myself into the little comunity over here and we can all help each other!

So today was the last day of writing for my dissertation, and it started pretty well but has gone off track a little bit towards the end of the day.
Atm i am on 1550 cals but ive had my dinner and I made good choices just too many of them! will prob have something else later and ive eaten the calories I would have got from the walk i went on. :rolleyes:

Ive also started the 30 day shred and am doing it every other day as Jillian is brutal! :p
Tomorrow will be the official start of my sticking to 1200 calories and im going to weigh myself on saterday to see the damage this week of dissertation comfort eating has done, last time I weighed myself I was 11.8! :cry:
Hope everyone is having a good day!

Katie x

Last edited:
Hello Katie,

Your calorie intake for today isn't bad at all. If that is your calorie intake for comfort eating then I am amazed! I find it hard not to scoff like a madwoman when I am at uni and I go back tomorrow :(

Good luck with your start tomorrow and I hope your dissertation does well!
:)

Sod the diet... more importantly, how's the dissertation coming?!?!?! x

I just finished printing it! OMG! If i never have to read my own writing again it will be too soon! I cant bare to look at it anymore! haha!
My confidence in what i have done is dropping by the hour but im so happy that its done and i can finally get on with something new! Ive not been out the house for about a week untill today!
Just to get it bound tomorrow and then wednesday hand in and its gone forever!!!!!! YIPEEEEEEEEEEE!

I really just want to submerge myself face first into fudgecake and icecream but alas I have not got any!!!!

I am back on track today, my diss is all bound and ready to go and im feeling like ive been hit by a bus! Im so tired and i hurt all over, I hope im just run down and not getting ill or anything. Might be from the Shred still, which i really should do today but i feel like poop!

Hi Katie,

Welcome to CC. I hope today is going well for you and that you're starting to feel a bit better.

Well done on finishing your dissertation!

I've heard a lot about this 30 shred, you'll have to let me know how you get on!

Good Luck with your journey.

Carol x

Here I am!
I am on the wagon and im not getting off.
No idea when I am going to weigh myself but will update with my food and weigh ins later!

Katie.

Half a Banana (50)
Rice Crispies Plus Milk, 30 g (150)

Half small pot cottage cheese, salad, beetroot, 5 wholegrain crackerbread (200)
Weightwatchers tomato and basil puffs, (75)
1 cadbury bunny (100)

Strawberry and white chocolate popcorn (115)
2 fairtrade chocolate cookies (200)
____

Walking/shred: -200
Calories left: 500/1200

After a heart to heart with the OH, we weighed this morning and both of us are calorie counting and exercising as of today. I weighed in at 11.6, so thats 2 pounds off my last weigh, might have been water weight or bloating but I dont care! So im starting on 1200, hopefully.

30g coco sugar puffs(112), 100ml skim milk(33), Banana(95) Subtotal:240

Linessa pear yogurt(108)
Subtotal:348

2 ww brown bread(142), beans(308), tomatos and mushrooms (10), icecream sandwich(102)
Subtotal:910

SW sausage rolls(250), salad (40)
Total: 1200

Excercise: None

2lbs is 2lbs, take credit for it, you deserve it!!! x

Back