Katies weigh in

katiebaby

Gold Member
Hello I just found this board :) I have my week 3 weigh in today and lost 2.6lb a little slower but still good for the dreaded 3rd week. :) I am so pleased with the results so far. Hop everyone is doing well x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Your losses have been fab! I'm looking forward to getting intoa more steady groove I hop as the first week is obviously not indicative of the subsequent losses (if only it were haha!!)

Well done you xx

Thank you :) Would be great if first week losses set the stage for many more weeks like that my brain certainly thought it did but alas I have had to be realistic and hard on myself to not falter when I don't see a number I like. Well done done your first weeks loss :)

Well done KT!! :D

Well done KT, here's to week 4 :)

Thank you ladies x

Week 4 weigh in and I lost 2lb ... That's 23.6lb in a month!! Which is fab but can someone slap me and tell me 2lb is good.. As I am very upset with it :((

It's good! I know it doesn't feel like it but believe me it is!!

Oh my I had my 4 packs today and only 3 yesterday and I was just sitting watching tv and the hunger not blocked by water or coffee was bad.... So I had an extra pack before I ate something stupid. Will this cause me a problem?

BordersGirl said:
It's good! I know it doesn't feel like it but believe me it is!!

Thank you :)

It's always better to have an extra pack than start having illegal food. Try not to do it too often tho if you're already on 4 packs :)

Your losses are brilliant in four weeks! It will be up and down week on week so 2lb is fine! Xx

BordersGirl said:
It's always better to have an extra pack than start having illegal food. Try not to do it too often tho if you're already on 4 packs :)

Oh I won't be doing it again it was a moment of severe weakness :) but thought it better than a cadburys mini roll x felt fine on 3 for a few days not sure what happened tonight x

Sometimes you get days like that Katie. You just have to hang in there xx

Thanks Tara :) week can do it. X

Back