Kats Counting her weigh to slimsville.....

jules1981 said:
Aw Hun, you have still done sooo well we all need treats :) Great you are going to the gym tomorrow, would love my SIL to have a gym ;)

I bought some bagels at our asda shop today :)

Take care enjoy the rest of your eve.

xxx

Thanks it was a mother of a treat, think it was about 1000 over. Still went to sil gym how cool is that and cycled like a woman possess for 45 mins.!

Bageltastic!

Have a good weekend!.

Kats x

Had a good day today exercised loads and eaten ok.:)
So i'm I happy bunny. Just of for a shower now after pilates then cup of tea then bed.
Kats x

Today so far has been pants - exercise wad cancelled probably just as well as i feel really tired today.

Bkft omg loads of cals
2xcumberland sausages
2x part baked mini rolls
1 egg
1 rasher of bacon
Will update with total of cals later.

Lunch non
snacks: handful pf popcorn lighty salted (20g is 110 cals) = 110 cals
Dinner: spaghetti bog.
Again will update woth cals

Thanks mrs s seems I start sgain everyday. At least while I am on hols I am fitting in exercise so it hopefully wont be that bad when I het to weigh myself.

^^^Thats me too Hun.

You are doing so well with your exercise. i do none just walk lots with bubs, and hate doing that in the rain.

xxxx

jules1981 said:
^^^Thats me too Hun.

You are doing so well with your exercise. i do none just walk lots with bubs, and hate doing that in the rain.

xxxx

Do you know I was wondering if he could feel the knife in his back. It was like we dont have to go if you dont want to! Then I would get the blame for doing anything. Dont worry he ssid its flat-my @rse uphill rocks moss branches of trees ready to trip me up and raining - did I enjoy it like f ... I did. I like the gym in the warm.

Just had bkft 391 cals and i'm feeling stuffed. Still going home now back to normality.

Hope dieting gets back to normal for you now you're home :) I find it much easier if I stay in the house... Itd be best if I could stay at home and come out thin in 6 months hah hah!!

Hope dieting gets back to normal for you now you're home :) I find it much easier if I stay in the house... Itd be best if I could stay at home and come out thin in 6 months hah hah!!

ha ha me too. glad to be hjome and back on the bus to slimville.

Exercise this morning: + 445cals (45mins of spinning)

Bkft: Bagel, boiled egg mashed with spring onion and Light mayo - 308 cals
Lunch: Jkt spud with beans (no butter) 436 cals
Dinner: Tin Ravoli - 380 cals 2 slices of bread 208 cals (might have something else) = 588 cals
Snacks Mini Roll - 125 cals
Small Apple 40cals

Total so far 1497

(1200 plus 445 = 1645 cals)

148 left (dont need them wont eat them)

I cant wait to get back to exercising, i tried spinning once for 30mins and it killed me lol

Im on my phone so cant see your information, how much weight do you need to lose? Im on 1400cals at the moment but looking to cut down to 1200 soon as think 1400 may be to high, i have around 2stone to lose x

Looks like you have had a great healthy day :) xxxx

I cant wait to get back to exercising, i tried spinning once for 30mins and it killed me lol

Im on my phone so cant see your information, how much weight do you need to lose? Im on 1400cals at the moment but looking to cut down to 1200 soon as think 1400 may be to high, i have around 2stone to lose x

Got about 5st to lose - eeekkk not doing very well.

Trouble is I start to lose it and am going well then a Holiday happens or I'm ill, something always happens to scupper me.

Still this year I am deterimined to get it off. in time for hols in Sept going to Spain and dont want to be the fat bird in the seat sweating and fidgeting....you know what I mean.

Today so far not been bad cals consumed 762 so have plenty left for my Quorn Cottage Pie - I love them 334 cals for the lot Sould have enough for a blue riband choc bar 99 cals as a treat. whoo hoo - then thats two day done under cals

Kats

Looks like you have had a great healthy day :) xxxx

Trying hard to think of filling foods but low in cals - I have a huge appetite - not into fish but can eat (cod in breadcrumbs or batter, or tinned tuna) - so mainly eat chicken, turkey.

Bought some wraps today 180 cls for one, so will have these stuffed with salad and I'll grate some cheese -makes it look alot (I can tell it is all going to be down my front ha ha)

Thansk for reading

Kats

I dont really like fish either, I've been havng prawns more often recently and can eat tinned tuna or chippy fish haha lol
Really fancy Chinese! Going to iceland tonight so might see what they've got as Ive got pretty much all my cals left!
Not had wraps in a while. Might pick some up for a change from sandwich thins x

Ohh wraps sound nice :)

Do you like eggs? I have sometimes had them for breakfast , I do 2 egg whites plus 1 yolk ( hubby has the other yolk in his :)) and find that filling.

I now like Prawns, and tinned pink salmon, although not sure the salt content is good! I am TRYING to eat more protein to fill me up, but haven't done very well with that today!

Have a good eve.

xxx

I dont really like fish either, I've been havng prawns more often recently and can eat tinned tuna or chippy fish haha lol
Really fancy Chinese! Going to iceland tonight so might see what they've got as Ive got pretty much all my cals left!
Not had wraps in a while. Might pick some up for a change from sandwich thins x

OOO Chinese - chips in gravy - ha not very chineseie is it....

Hubby away next Friday so may have to have some after spin class as a treat...

Had a wrap today mmm not as filling as I would of liked...wanted to eat something else afterwards - and still do..but drinking water to elp ellivate the munchies...

Kats

x

Ohh wraps sound nice :)

Do you like eggs? I have sometimes had them for breakfast , I do 2 egg whites plus 1 yolk ( hubby has the other yolk in his :)) and find that filling.

I now like Prawns, and tinned pink salmon, although not sure the salt content is good! I am TRYING to eat more protein to fill me up, but haven't done very well with that today!

Have a good eve.

xxx

Hi

Love eggs but had quite a few of them already this week in salads. So best not have anymore (not going as it is don't want to block it anymore - if you know what mean)..

Had wrap it was ok - but not as filling as I would of liked...

Going to leave weighing myself until next week as Friday is dress down down at work and I normally put jeans up so their will be heavy. so will wait till monday or tuesday.

Have a nice day...

Kats
x

Ok todays food so far has been:

Bkft:

50g Muesli, with strawberries, Rhubard yogurt and soya milk

Snack: apple

Lunch: Chicken tikka wrap and lettuce with Quavers and 6 plum tomatoes

Snack: Pkt of little gems

Dinner: 50g Beef, Ham and 30g Chicken, 1 babybel light, Mixed salad and Wholemeal roll - light version of a ploughmans.

Total for that lot is 1079 cals so I have 121 cals left to play with. whoo hoo.

Working out what to have for tomorrow now.

Kats

Good morning all

So far so good

Had bkft as per yesterday

Lunch is Chicken Tikka and salad

Snacks: Special K cereal bar, Apple.

Dinner: unknown but might be heathly chips and something after spinning a treat me thinks...

Kats

Back