Kats Counting her weigh to slimsville.....

Oh is that like sw chips? I actually prefer them to normal oven chips. Not had them for ages. Enjoy your spinning class! I caught a glimpse of one and it looks a bit intense for me just yet.

Neelyo'hara said:
Oh is that like sw chips? I actually prefer them to normal oven chips. Not had them for ages. Enjoy your spinning class! I caught a glimpse of one and it looks a bit intense for me just yet.

Hi
Yep I like the sw way have chips, once i've drained the water out I put some marmite in and give them a good shake. Mmm mm. But I had a jkt spud a huge one then I had some choc went over cals but its friday and I thought a treat was in order.
Spinning was hard tonight and I did half hour of rowing before that. Working out what to have tomorrow now.

Have a good eve.

Kats

Well thats a bummer all my hard work and only lost 0.5lb - oh well keep on tracking as they say:

Exercise: Spinning this morning + 453 cals
Bkft: 50g Muesli with 70g Soya Light milk
Lunch: BLT light choices sandwich from TEscos
Snacks so far: Banana, apple, Special K cereal bar and a blue riband

Totals cals so far 874 cals

Cals left (inc cals from Exercise 779 cals.

Kats

x

Well done on ur loss kats I know its frustrating when you've worked so hard and its only small loss but its still weight off! keep going ur doing great. This is a silly question how do you make ur sw chips? xx

I know a loss is a loss - but still 0.5lbs (as Peter Kay says he S**Ts' a lb) ha ha...

Boil potatoes (once chipped how you like them) till still abit soft, then drain, once drained put back in saucepan at this stage you can put in some spray oil - then I put in Marmite put lid on give then a good shake so the marmite goes all around - then into baking tray and whack then in the oven! - serve with whatever you like I usually do eggs so I can dip the chips in heaven.....

mmm think I might have these tonight......

Kats

xx

Well today so far I had fruit and yogurt with a bit of museli for brekkie

and oops I had am Egg and cress sandwich and a Tuna and cucumber for lunch - oink oink!

Dinner is burgers, salad and chips

Snack

Breakaway bar
Alpen choc and fudge bar
Quavers
Banana
Apple maybe.

Gone ove 1200 but under 1400 whoo hoo as I have spinning tonight.

Kats

xx

This monday I lost 2lbs -whoo hoo this makes it worthwhile.

Then lo and behold I have a mega binge week - all because totm happenend wasn't expecting it as I have been post menopause for over a year now and then this happens and it threw me to hell and back.

So eating sensibly went out the window,.

Damn and blast it was so heavy could even go spinning hopefully I can get to go Sunday.

Hope evryoines having a better week than I am.

Kats xx

Well done on ur 2lb loss, hope you keep it off! my wi's tomorrow im keeping my fingers cross x

Good luck Cas3 - although by now you'll know - so I'll just pop to your dairy and have alooksee

Kats

Ok this week after mega binge week happen.

I lost 0.5lb (so thats 1/2 a lb well nearly...)

Been good so far ate loads but hopefully haven't one any damage - well see on Monday WI (EEEEKKKKK)

Still got a calm weekend so that I can Plan, shop and cook heathly choices for freezer.

Kats

Its still nearly half off hun, much better than sts or a gain :) I was terrible yesterday had a huge blow out day for no reason apart from being tired!

Its gets you like that doesn't it.

Wi this week and I had lost another 0.5 of a lb but like you say better off then on.

I'll keep with it....

Kats

Hi all

been using MFP alot plus never seem to get time toi get on here with work but will try and fit it in.

THis week exercise wise

Monday 7am - Spinning
Tuesday 6.30am Swimming
Wednesday 6:30pm Spinning
Friday 6pm Spinning

Me thinks thats enough or is it.

Food wise have gone over my 1200 cals a day but am trying not to eat my extra from the exercise difficult though my chocolate monster is calling from the cupboard - I thought OI know I'll shut him up and eat the last 2 snack size mars bars - even though it gave my teeth a shock, but noooo its calling me to eat the twirls... oh lordy lordy I need help -I know I am not buying them any more.

Kats

Hi All

Well have had a busy week this week. So not much time to get on here.

Monday -Spinning
Tuesday - Swimming
Wednesday -Spinning
Thursday - REST - phew!
Friday - Spinning
Sat and Sun - Housework

Eating wise been good ish - Keeping to my cals and not gone over the Daily amount and exercise so am hoping (fingers crossed) for a bigger WL Monday. Although Friday lunch am having lunch in the pub so something with chips will be eaten.

Have agood day everyone

Kats

Wow you've done alot of exercising this wk :) hope you enjoy your pub lunch x

mmm trying to choose something that was not too many cals was difficult (as I wanted chips) I chose Grilled Ribeye steak, with caramalised Onion chutney with watercress on a ciabatta or soft roll - thought that wasnt going to be too bad (Onions I can leave some - wont be served alot though).

Fingers crosses dont mess up at the weekend.

Kats

Back