Katy's CC journey

Cancelled tonight on my friend and the meal. I ache all over and was made to stay late at work. I need my bed straight after my bath!

Dunno whats happened to me but I am completely wiped out xx

I think that there's a bug going round so defo have bath and then get to bed. Hope you feel better soon x

Thanks ladies!

I slept from about 8pm last night right through to 6am this morning- that is unheard of for me!

I still feel tired though and achey. Also got a massive migraine this morning, which isn't helped by finding out i wont be paid today.

Really not in the greatest of moods and still feel shattered. Another early night on the cards i think!

Going to take a walk on my lunch to get some fresh air x

How are you feeling hun? x

Hi darling,

Im feeling ok thank you.. Still tired all the time and not feeling too good. I am going doctors on Tuesday for several things, one being to get some help for my tiredness, moods, tearfulness etc amongst other things I wont go into on here.

Diet wise- i am 'watching' what i eat until my appt tues but not counting cals etc x

Hi to anyone reading...

I wont be using this site any more, but thanks to those who have always been helpful and supportive. I have 'met' some really lovely people on here & I wish you all the best on your journeys!

I have been diagnosed with an ED and I want to overcome it.. That means eliminating all forms of 'diets' or triggers for me to binge, purge, starve etc.

I have had enough, I want to be happy and healthy- I cant be either when I am not getting the help I need or constantly on a diet, getting nowhere going round and round.

Wishing everyone all the best xx

Hi to anyone reading... I wont be using this site any more, but thanks to those who have always been helpful and supportive. I have 'met' some really lovely people on here & I wish you all the best on your journeys! I have been diagnosed with an ED and I want to overcome it.. That means eliminating all forms of 'diets' or triggers for me to binge, purge, starve etc. I have had enough, I want to be happy and healthy- I cant be either when I am not getting the help I need or constantly on a diet, getting nowhere going round and round. Wishing everyone all the best xx

Take care and wish you well x

Currently 16st 7.25lbs

Back