Kay am back! And I *AM* getting to target.

I know!! Thought it was a bit excessive xx

Sounds like you're doing really well! Well done for doing 30ds. I tried it and I couldn't even do it all the way through, so unfit haha. I do love SW, I was doing it at home for a while but wasn't sticking to plan so I joined the group. I'm going to try and be extra good this week, stick to plan and exercise. I joined aqua fitness so I'm hoping that'll boost my weight loss as I'm a bit disappointed when I only lose 1lb (it's my fault!) remembering to weigh and measure my milk and cheese is something I forget, too! Good luck for Monday, hope you get down to the next bracket! x

I am trying! Today has been a test! Thank you :) I actually started it last week but kept getting to 11/12 minutes and turning it off haha, it's so hard. But it takes like half an hour so squeezes into my life okay, I even had the kids doing it with me the other day - that was interesting. Ooo I've been considering aqua fit but really concerned about me in a swimming costume! haha. How is it?! Yeah a lot of the time I guestimate. Also have those rubbish needle kitchen scales so they basically lie to me every time I put something on them. Thank you! When is your weigh day?! Xx

---

Today has been really hard will-power-wise! I made my son a jam sandwich and daughter a cheese sandwich for lunch and just wanted to devour them both. I instead had left over spaghetti carbonara, a little bit of chicken and a pear. We were scheduled for tea with the Mother-in-law tonight so I requested stir-fry (usually when I ask for something healthy she feeds us lasagne or similar, she is a greeeat cook but I always over-eat!). We had a lovely tea but it was made with fresh noodles and stir-fry sauce. I also had a chocolate M&S biscuit thing.

So. Today I've had 4x Syns on sugar and margerine. 3x syns for the stir-fry sauce, leaving 8 for the noodles and biscuit. What do you reckon? Trying to console myself that on all other days I've had 8-10 syns so will be okay. I've not been able to exercise due to the husband being off work, his days off are Friday and Saturday and we're always so busy with the kids, running errands or visiting friends/family. I'm going to exercise 5 days a week and let myself rest I think. I went on my friend's treadmill the other night and could have died!! I've never been on one before and it took me a good 5 minutes to re-learn how to walk. Know your strengths.

Over-all feeling good and still motivated. I'm excited that there's only tomorrow between me and weigh-day! Slightly disheartened because I weighed myself today (I shouldn't, I know, I know) and was only 1lb lighter than weigh in. I know I should still be pleased as I'll have earnt my 1/2 stone sticker, but I won't. I want to see at least 2lbs fall off me for all this hard work!

xxx

I think I've done really well this week but my looming WI tomorrow has me questioning myself. I've definitely not gone over my syns and have been trying hard with my 1/3 superfree. I think I'm feeling lousy because I've not exercised. I have conjunctivitis today and my eye is really puffy and sore, it's manageable but when I bend down/move too quickly it throbs which means I cannot do the 30ds tonight. I may go out for a 30 mins power walk when hubby is home fron work.

I'm completely obsessed with WI tomorrow. I've been measuring mysef every night (argh) and haven't lost a thing inch-wise! Feeling v.self critical. Will hopefully have a nice 2lbs loss and will feel really good about everything again. I hope I'm not like this every WI!

I bet you will do fine although I think I will feel same come Wednesday as I have a got a full day of birthday celebvrations for my hubbys nans birthday the day before weigh in eeek.

Eee good luck with your weigh in! :)

----

Week numbero dos tonight and I lost 3.5lbs! :) Very, very happy with that. In 2 weeks I have lost a total of 9.5lbs! I'm aiming for 2.5lbs this week and 2lbs the week after to bring me to my 1 stone aware. I also got Slimmer of the Week!! Woooo.
xxx

Eee good luck with your weigh in! :)

----

Week numbero dos tonight and I lost 3.5lbs! :) Very, very happy with that. In 2 weeks I have lost a total of 9.5lbs! I'm aiming for 2.5lbs this week and 2lbs the week after to bring me to my 1 stone aware. I also got Slimmer of the Week!! Woooo.
xxx

A big well done!!!! xx

Thank you everyone! This week has flown by with it being the holidays. Only 3 days (2, almost) until weigh day for me. :)

This week I have been a little more relaxed re: keeping afood diary. I'm not using the group ones but still jotting down my syns and healthy extra's and making sure that I have my superfree :)

Eee in 10 days I should have my stone sticker. It feels good :) I have been the fat girl for my entire life! I cannot wait to feel good about myself.

Goals atm are:
- To get my 1 stone award
- To fit into size 18's

Made myself hate SW today by weighing at home and STS, although WI is Monday so there's still chance for a loss by then. I've been super good!! Haven't done all my exercise for the week (aiming for bronze award), but have done 15 mins on the treadmill. I went to the pub and had 2 diet cokes followed by a Malibu and diet coke, which was within my syn count. I know that what the scales at home say doesn't really reflect what the scales at group say but I'm still a little bit disheartened. I've had fantastic losses in my first 2 weeks.

My friend and I were naughty after WI on Monday though and shared a pizza and cheesy chips (bad, bad, bad). Will be 100% again this week, even after WI.

I don't know why I stress myself out so much about WI day! I have lost a fantastic 3.5lbs again! And got slimmer of the week. I am 1lb off my 1 stone award and so will have that next week - as well as my bronze body magic award. :)

Today I've eaten toast and a banana, a mugshot for lunch and the tri-colour carbonara. We made the carbonara with garlic and herb quark and it was absolutely gorgeous.
I can fit (just) into my 18's, though I'll need to lose a few more lbs for it to be comfortable. I will be there in a few weeks I am sure.

Feeling very positive and happy!

I don't know why I stress myself out so much about WI day! I have lost a fantastic 3.5lbs again! And got slimmer of the week. I am 1lb off my 1 stone award and so will have that next week - as well as my bronze body magic award. :)

Today I've eaten toast and a banana, a mugshot for lunch and the tri-colour carbonara. We made the carbonara with garlic and herb quark and it was absolutely gorgeous.
I can fit (just) into my 18's, though I'll need to lose a few more lbs for it to be comfortable. I will be there in a few weeks I am sure.

Feeling very positive and happy!

Love banana on toast :)

I cheated this week (Thurs night), hubby and I shared a pizza and cheesy chips. It was going to happen sooner or later. I had a success express day yesterday and are exercising more in a bid to ensure I still lose the 1lb I need to get my 1stone certificate!

... Am currently sat at the table with my breakfast and had to update to tell everyone that had not tried the slimming world pancakes to do so at once! They're absolutely heavenly.

Kay slight setback tonight, I gained 0.5lbs! I'm gutted because I'd tried hard to rein it back in from our pity pizza, but ultimately it's for the best as I know that I absolutely cannot 'get away with it'. I am back on plan 100% tomorrow and will go back to writing everything down as I'd slacked on my food diary this past week.

I did get my bronze body magic award though! So pleased with that. I am also doing the 30 day squat challenge and the 30 day press up challenge, I am on day #3.

Here's to a good week and a fab loss! Will be getting my 1 stone award next week for sure. Only a 1.5lb loss needed.
x

I woke up this morning and when I looked in the mirror I could see that I looked slimmer. I decided to measure myself to see if my eyes were deceiving me and compared my measurements with those taken on WI day (Monday, so two days ago) - I have lost 0.5inch from my chest, a full inch from my waist and 0.5 inch from my hips!! In 2 days!!
I've not a clue what has happened to my body but I'm not complaining, perhaps water retention why I gained 0.5lbs this week??

I am being super good now and exercising more, will have a fantastic loss this week :D

It definitely cheered me up! :)

---

If I don't lose weight this week then I am going to blow my lid, lol. I have been 100% on plan - and for some reason this week it has been really hard! I have declined Krispy Kreme and a Maccy D's. Whatsmore! The hubster and I stayed at a hotel last night and had a full English breakfast this morning. I had just 2 vegetarian sausages, beans, egg, mushrooms and a tomato.

Back