Kay am back! And I *AM* getting to target.

Well done on resisting Krispy Kreme! They're my downfall! I live near one of the big stores where they make them there, smells amazing!! ?

4lbs off tonight!! I got my 1 stone award. 16.5lbs loss in total in 5 weeks. I'm over the moon :)
Updating from group so will update properly later.
Xx

This week I have decided to go with our consultant and do the superspeed challenge, it would be interesting to see what a difference it makes. Our cupboards are nearing bare so I have just decided on beans on toast for breakfast followed by grapes and a stirfry for lunch (mainly because we've not got much in). I'll manage to get to a shop before tea so will decide a meal then. I'm going to do an online shop tomorrow so will post my meal plan then. X

Right well this week I decided to do the speed food challenge. Except I had a few (3!) Slip ups. Tuesday night we had battered sausage with chips, curry sauce and bread. Wednesday we ate out and although I ordered the salad, I had chocolate cheesecake for dessert.Then Thurs I had 1.5 chocolate bars and 3x packets of crisps! I totalled 170 syns this week BUT the speed food saved me and I lost 2lbs! So I have decided to do the speed food challenge every other day for this week (no cheating!) And see what I lose :)

I am having a normal EE day tomorrow so having oaty pancakes for breakfast, pasta with super speed sauce for lunch and quorn free sausages and veg for tea.

18.5lbs in total in 6 weeks, I feel so good. Hoping to achieve my 1.5stone award next week and only 7.5lbs to go for my club 10! I am also going to make more of a commitment to exercise this week as I want my silver award and haven't even started to step up from bronze yet.

I cheated (a bit) this week. We went to a wedding on Friday and had a carvery there, but I made sensible choices... Followed by chocolate cake, cream cake and double cream. Whoops.

On Saturday I had a bit of whiskey (hubby's fault!) followed by a lolly, wine gums and Dorito's (lol)
But I lost 2lbs! I was hoping for 2.5 as I'd have gained my next certificate, but I'm happy. I'll definitely get it next week. :)

Back