Kayee's Diary

Fantastic!! It so great when you see the difference :) I bought some nike court trainers which are flat on the bottom I find them great for Zumba and kettlecise as my feet don't get stuck to the floor. They we about 28 in a sale normal price was 38.

where did u get the trainers from hon? xx

thanks everyone xx

well went on my dance mat for the xbox and did a 20 min workout on there . wanted to do a bit more but didnt help that me fella was laying on the sofa watching me jumping and sweating everywhere lol. will do another 30 min workout on there tommorrow.
feel like my stamina is getting better which is a good thing. meeting up with an old friend in a few months time that i havent seen for a while. hoping she is going to see a diffrence in me . xx

Kayee said:
well went on my dance mat for the xbox and did a 20 min workout on there . wanted to do a bit more but didnt help that me fella was laying on the sofa watching me jumping and sweating everywhere lol. will do another 30 min workout on there tommorrow.
feel like my stamina is getting better which is a good thing. meeting up with an old friend in a few months time that i havent seen for a while. hoping she is going to see a diffrence in me . xx

I'm sure your friend will notice the difference honey! I hate exercising in front of hubby, in fact I don't, I send him to the gym!

Lol when my OH is back on normal finishes I will not be exercising in front of him.. It will be back to classes for me as TV will be occupied with football :)

well off to the gym today for a 2 hour session then gotta walk back and do the house cleaning. tommorrow swimming and then wednesday have an hour on my dance mat at home. then thursday back to the gym for another 2 hour session then friday doctors for my monthly weigh in :) xx

well went gym yesterday and couldnt believe it when i got the trdmill and started jogging faster on there and for longer . i felt great and didnt feel that absolute exhasted like i normally do. i even managed to get on the cross trainer (runner) for 20 mins and burnt off like 200 calories (in 20 mins) . rowing machine is still hard but gotta just keep at it. really really enjoying gym. never thought it wud be possible. me liking gym??? never!!!!! even met new friends through it. well off swimming soon xx

thats great hun, its always easier when we enjoy what were doing!! Definitely a great way to make new friends too. I used to love the rowing machine when i went years ago!!

i still hate the rowing machine. i wish i cud love it but i cant hahaha xx

its my monthly weigh in tommorrow at the doctors. and im actually on my TOTM. so hoping the 2 hour workout at the gym today is going to help . x

Aw and that's even better than the scales dropping seeing a difference makes you feel special! Well done!! Chuffed for you!! (slinky dress on Xmas list?!) lol - I know Xmas is a long while a way but still ;) x

yes mz kirsty i want a lipsy dress for xmas lol! xx

well went for my weigh in this morning and i can't believe it. i have lost 5kg this month which confirms i have lost another 6 pound this 2 weeks. (lost 4 pounds the 2 weeks before ) which brings me to the total of a 10 pound loss in the last 4 weeks. (this month) yessssssssss! i wasnt expecting that. doc is thinking of taking me off the xenical next month but i told him i wasnt ready. he said we will talk about it next month but anyway was giving a prescription but i cant get no xenical anywhere!!!!!! been searching everywhere. im a bit worried as i only have a few tablets left and scared off being off xen. GULP!!!! . XX

The effort your putting in at the gym is really paying off! Well done on losing 5kgs this mth!

thanks misbehave. yea its glad to see my hard work is paying off. gym is hard but god its worth it when u see those results. i know 5 kg isnt loads but slow is better then nothing x

Back