Kayee's Diary

lol i used to keep it once a month but i cant do that now lol. every 2 weeks is enough for me. for me personally once a week weigh in wud be too hard. if one week i saw a loss i didnt like then i wud probley lose motivation so every 2 weeks is good for me and i see a better loss :) xx

Kayee said:
lol i used to keep it once a month but i cant do that now lol. every 2 weeks is enough for me. for me personally once a week weigh in wud be too hard. if one week i saw a loss i didnt like then i wud probley lose motivation so every 2 weeks is good for me and i see a better loss :) xx

Keep with what you're doing hon it clearly works for you x

thanks everyone !!!

well thought i wud go gym again yesterday so i did. did 30 mins on the bike. 15 mins on the rowing machine. 25 mins on the tredmill and done some weights . had a power walk home and felt fantastic . today and tommorrow are a day of rest tho. neighbours commented on my weight loss. they said im getting more of a figure now and that ive lost weight off my face. can't believe tho that altogether now since jan 7th (2011) IVE LOST 40 POUNDS. tho now im determaned to never be this big again. also going on holiday in june/july and want to look good for it and more fitter (be able to walk around more instead of getting bloody backache)so everytime im at that gym i think about the holiday and how i DO NOT want to be this size. even tho i have lost weight it still isnt want i want to be. oh well i know if i keep at it my dreams may well come true .... xxx

thanks everyone !!!

well thought i wud go gym again yesterday so i did. did 30 mins on the bike. 15 mins on the rowing machine. 25 mins on the tredmill and done some weights . had a power walk home and felt fantastic . today and tommorrow are a day of rest tho. neighbours commented on my weight loss. they said im getting more of a figure now and that ive lost weight off my face. can't believe tho that altogether now since jan 7th (2011) IVE LOST 40 POUNDS. tho now im determaned to never be this big again. also going on holiday in june/july and want to look good for it and more fitter (be able to walk around more instead of getting bloody backache)so everytime im at that gym i think about the holiday and how i DO NOT want to be this size. even tho i have lost weight it still isnt want i want to be. oh well i know if i keep at it my dreams may well come true .... xxx

You already look fab. Your holiday photos will be gorgeous!

thanks hon i hope so. I want to put some photos up of my weight loss journey as i found some photos of me at my biggest (it made me feel terrible) might have to put some up on mfp x

well went to the doctors today with my son as he needed his assesment today and when i was walking out i said i wanted to make an appoitment for next monday (for my weigh in and get more orlistat) and the receptionist said why dont u go in now (i was the only one in the doctors and they had free appoitments) i said i wasnt sure as i know i have to have to get weighed every 4 weeks. she spoke to the doctor and he said he was happy to see me but if i had not lost much weight he wouldnt be able to give me more orlistat. so i got on the scales and i have lost 4kg in 3 weeks (8.8 pounds), he was delighted and gave me my next pack of orlistat (woooo hooo) just gotta get my tablets tommorrow. hope i can get some as i know there low on stock! just glad of my weight loss too :) xx

Last edited:
well got my next pack of orlistat. they gave me a 'xen' pack which is all good. didnt have no problems getting the pack either. phewwwwwww. x

well weighed in on my boots weigh in (i dnt follow my docs weighing scales but the boots confirmed he was right and that i actually lost another pound more. so lost 3 more pounds. so this month i lost just over 9 pounds . was hoping for more but still happy that i lost that. wooo hoooo xx

well weighed in on my boots weigh in (i dnt follow my docs weighing scales but the boots confirmed he was right and that i actually lost another pound more. so lost 3 more pounds. so this month i lost just over 9 pounds . was hoping for more but still happy that i lost that. wooo hoooo xx

You crack me up! 9lbs in a month and you want more!!!! Well done, that's a fab loss!

Back