Kayleigh CD diary

KayleighC2

Hello I’d like to introduce myself to the minimins website. My name is Kayleigh I’m a 25 year old student with a beautiful 2 year old daughter.

Myself and my younger sister Amy are starting CD on Sunday 8th Jan 2012, she lost around 2 stone on the diet but gained most of it last year. I am constantly on a diet! Weight watchers has always worked for me when I’m in the right frame of mind however I always manage to gain the weight when I go off plan. Since leaving weight watchers I have gained almost 2st. weighing a whopping 14st 11. The heaviest I have ever been in my life.

The reason I have chosen to follow the CD plan is because I know with a lot of hard work it works, and produces results quickly, being the weight I am at the moment I feel I need to get a big chunk of it off with urgency.

I have tasted some of the soups and bars from when my sister was on the plan, the soup made me want to vomit. So I’m hoping the soups I’ve chosen are a lot nicer. Wish me luck. And good luck to everyone on CD .

The stats at the side are wrong but im not sure how to change them. im 5.5 and weigh 14st.11. 207lb. my official weigh in is this sunday :)

Good luck hun,
I hated the soups too, I only tend to have a couple of different flavoured shakes. I wouldn't worry if you don't like them as you should be able to swap them for ones you like.
This site is wonderful for support and looking at the before and after pictures is really motivational.

Hi there kayls! Managed to remember my old log in details. Hope my lil ticket doesn't appear at the bottom or I will cry. I am gonna set my new diary up when we start on Sunday. So excited! Good luck xxxxx

Good Luck guys!! Xx

Ok so I start Cambridge tomorrow. I'm scared but at the same time so so excited I have never been slim and hoping I with the help of Cambridge and my sister I will get there this time.
I want to lose around 5stone so i can buy nice close and walk up the stairs without huffing and puffing. for the my mental health, my weight has a strong affect on my mood as I'm sure it does with all of us who are cding. Also I am bridesmaid in aug for my gorgeous little sister, no way am I going to let my back at and bingo wings ruin the day for me.
I am currently a size 18 and have never been below a 14 my entire life.
Here's to a slimmer, healthier, happier me :) we meet our CDC and weigh and measure for the first time tomorrow! Eeeek!

Almost the end of day 2. And I have to say I an enjoying it so far. My tummy is growling a bit but I've learned to fill it with water :) the worst thing for me so far has been the soups. Rank! I can't face another one so going to swap some with my sister. I love all the shakes I've tried choc, choc mint cappacino and fruits of forest. I make them all with extra water and have Capp hot with a dash of coffee. It's my favourite when I wake up.
I have to cook for my little girl so that's been a bit torturous but just got to think about how il feel when I'm no longer 4 stone over weight.
I can't wait to get the bars only 12 days to weight :/ lol. My starting weight with CDC was 14st 9. Me and my sister have before pictures that will be uploaded soon. Thanks for reading and keep up the hard work

Kayleigh x

Day 4 is over and I am in bed catching up on all your diaries. I sneaky Peaked this morning and am pleased to report a loss of 7lb I'm over the moon just wish I started Cambridge before my weig

Well done kayls your doing great. Do you think this week is going super slow! Ive just got bk up went to bed at half 6 because I couldn't stand being hungry and snappy any more,
Can't bloody wait for Sunday! Yey
Xxxx

Haha same here I've been in bed since 8 we have tonnes of lush food in and Micky n lyla have had cheese toasties every day since Sunday lol. I can't wait til Sunday. I seen on ones girls post how to make a poppadom type crisp with the soup. Im going to try it tomorrow! Xxxxx

What a fab loss already! You doing SS? Good luck to you and your sister :) x

Bought size 18 work trousers and dress for my placement ( sick of looking like a scruff ) well I've since decided that since I WILL lose 18lb by the end of the month. I'm taking them back and getting 16s il have to look like a scruff a little bit longer :/ never mind :) x

That's a good first goal hunni. It's definitely achievable. I wanted to lose a stone in January and I lost 11lbs in my first week :) xxx

First week weigh in! and lost 11lb :) woohooo, chuft to bits, goal next week is 5lb :)
got some tetras this week as find it too embarrassing mixing milkshakes at my placement especially since ive just started :s also got some porridge to try. hope evryones had a lovely weekend xxxx

Well done! Keep up the hard work and check my reply on my post about signature xxxxxx

It should just appear on every post now xxx

Back